Anyone in the NJ area

Jacked UP BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Want to rent a large rig for a weekend. I will do it at your place if needed. About midway through June I will need to cook off about 20 cases of butts, 20 cases of ribs, 700lbs of brisket, and a undetermined amount of chicken.

I am doing a huge vending event and have a lot of small follow up catering gigs. From what I was told, the vending event has the potential to swallow this amount up. I have eeverything I need to handle the event but the cooker to smoke in thes masses. HELP:eek: I could not say NO?

you'll need more than one cooker for all that,,I have some vending events scheduled for may and june,, but if the weekend you are doing this is free, I could take a trip out with my 6' southern yankee. It'll hold 5-6 cases of butts at one time. won't know for sure till later in march what weekends I'll be vending.

Let me know your dates I roadside vend 5 days a week you can use what ever you want if you can can it up here. I will have a BWS Competitor and profesional and a Meadow Creek PR60 pig cooker/grill at your disposal

You may be running around like a one armed paper hanger but please have someone take pics.

From what I was told, the vending event has the potential to swallow this amount up.

Please be careful! I was told about such an event a few years ago. Live 8 in philadelphia. We cooked almost 6,000 lbs of pork. Sold less than a tenth of it. It was a very unpleasant experience...

I have a catering gig on June 13. If you can work around that, you are welcome to use my large Klose. It can do up to 950 lbs of pork at a time but works more efficiently with about 750-800 lbs.

Back