• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Coleman Hot Water

S

SP

I'm excited to get my new Coleman Hot water on Demand System today. Got it on Ebay, New in the Box for almost 1/2 the price. Now I just have to wait for my first comp, but maybe I will try it out on a practice run.

Yup! You know you need lots of practice. Heating up that water can be tricky! :lol:

Congrats on great deal!

Great deal. I'd definately fire it up and learn about it. Take a look at the options available, too...you just might find something else you "need"!!

I installed one of these when I remodeled our kitchen years ago.. It wasn't a coleman though - but it never, ever worked worth chit. Water wasn't hot enough to steep tea or coffee, which was why we wanted it.

Does the Coleman work well? what temp can you get?

B

I know lots of teams who have them and love them. Its propane and outdoor only.

I'm hoping to take mine out of the box this season.... had every intention of using it but always too busy at the contests and it just sat there. Luckily, I've learned that you can manage without it but it a nice ammenity...

Blutch - hot water is a nice thing at a contest to make it easier washing utensils and your hands...

taking a shower as well. we are getting one for this summer for camping. that along with the shower stall from cabelas.

i dont think its the same... I think the difference is blue oster brand one doesnt have a pump in it. Uses the source pressure.

I saw those pork chop but they work off a hose. The Coleman has a collapsible container that it uses optimal for camping or BBQ comp with no water.

PS I paid less than that.

coleman hotwater on demand

I bought a oster it is made by coleman. It comes with the water hose connection. It works well but had its limitations below 32 degrees. I used it the other day when it was 50 degrees or so and with it on the hot area you could not hold your hand under the water. I bought mine of ebay for 129 delivered
Eric

Last edited:
My pop-up camper has a built-in hot water heater that's propane driven. But it takes a long time to get up to speed.

Thanks for the links. Im interested in one for camping purposes.

Back