• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Take a Snack into Work... Or Save It for Myself?

jlvhawk3

Reaction score
Smoking a fatty today! Do I take it into work this afternoon for the rest of my team or do I keep it home for myself? Decisions, decisions...

IMG_20131108_110622.jpg

Start eating it... If you get full, and there's enough left, you were meant to share it. If not, what happened was what was meant to happen. This is also a good approach for chicken wings!

Start eating it... If you get full, and there's enough left, you were meant to share it. If not, what happened was what was meant to happen. This is also a good approach for chicken wings!

I like the way you think! :thumb:

Depends on how much you like your team ,I like the start eating and if you get full take the rest in idea.

I am here to help, amigo! :becky:

Haha I'd gladly share...but I don't think I'd make it to GA with any left!

Just a little bit more info on the fatty... JD maple sausage log with a bit of BPS Money and Dessert Gold rubs. Running the UDS right around 300.

I'd eat it, not my problem some choose live smoker free lifestyle and I don't want the guilt of forcing it on them.

Well I decided to bring it in to work...but I made sure to cut off a good size piece of each end (they have the most bacon!!) for myself! It was a big hit!

IMG_20131108_141506.jpg

Had multiple guys offer to pay me to smoke something for them/their families today, too! I don't think I'll be quitting my day job just yet though! :laugh:

I learned years ago. Always make 3 fatties.
Hide the best 2 and take a naked fatty to work to share!

Back