Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Southern York County BBQ Cook-Off 9/7-9/8 Glen Rock, PA

Made the draw for Sam's Club in Laurel the same weekend. We really will miss this contest!

Smokopolis BBQ will be there. Great contest. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

We will also be at the Sam's event in Laurel. SYC is really a great event, and we hope to make it back next year.

Brian
Eggstra Point BBQ
Stumps Stretch

We'll be there, and the way things have been going on the big meats in July and August everyone should be very happy we'll be there to get wailed on by all of you.

We'll be there, and the way things have been going on the big meats in July and August everyone should be very happy we'll be there to get wailed on by all of you.

Maybe we should team up. Big meats are the only thing we can get a call in lately. :tsk:

*bump*

Just a few more days... Is anyone else in for this year?

This teams needs a re-group after a long weekend in Tracy's Landing.

But, does anyone know if they need any judges???

This teams needs a re-group after a long weekend in Tracy's Landing.

But, does anyone know if they need any judges???

You can come out and show me how to cook ribs!! that would be fun!

Haha! I guess ribs are going ok right now....but I'm wondering where the chicken went!?!?

Already told my wife to be prepared for some chicken thighs this upcoming weekend.

Eric, I may stop by to say hello....I'm also looking to catch some chile pepper fest action down the road from you guys. Hoping I can get to both.

Say Hi to Chipper from red lion spicy foods if you go to the pepper fest, great stuff!

yea, welcome to the world of chicken.. lol

Haha! I guess ribs are going ok right now....but I'm wondering where the chicken went!?!?

Already told my wife to be prepared for some chicken thighs this upcoming weekend.

Eric, I may stop by to say hello....I'm also looking to catch some chile pepper fest action down the road from you guys. Hoping I can get to both.

Last year we experimented with cooking chicken white meat. It was not to my liking, and I decided to try it again in Chambersburg. That time it wasn't to the JUDGE'S liking (44th out of 47). Unbelievably, we will be experimenting with cooking white meat again this weekend. Still kind of in shock and disbelief over last weekend.

Back