• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A Party

8) What, no dessert? 8)

Monumental cook Jeanie!

That's what living in the country is all about.

TIM

Holy cow Jeanie, that looked like a lot of fun! You shoulda called us, we could have easy turned that 250 into 2500. We would've even brought our own beer...and cowboy hats. :thumb:

Now that is a PARTY!! and it was not even in Texas! :-D

I like how y'all get down Jeanie! :clap2: May y'all's bellies be full of delicious grub and may y'all's belt buckles be reeeeal shiny!

Again, Cowgirl is cool. Way cool.

I do some business in southern OK, Jeannie. Next time I'm out that way, I'll give you a heads up to begin planning Barn Party #2!

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, it was a lot of work but worth it. :becky:

I want to party with you jeanie...
y'all know how to throw down...
Thanks N8! You'd be more than welcome. :thumb:

What a great party, had a good laugh at the PU full of adult beverages and another full of ice. I would guess a crawfish/crab boil in OK was a real treat for folks. Thanks for sharing.

Dave thanks! Many had been to one of my crawdad cooks before but there were several people there who didn't know what it was all about. It went over well though. I think I converted a few who were skeptic. :becky:

I saw this on your website when you posted it. An awful lot of work but you make it look easy. Must of been one hell of a good time. I think I would have just as much fun preparing and cooking for the party than attending the actual party. Simply awesome.

Thanks! It was a lot of fun putting together. More and more people said they were going to be there so getting a specific head count was impossible. We ended up with plenty of everything. There were almost 2 cases of beer leftover.... it was better than running out. :becky:

Dang. You Oklahoman Gals know how to party!*

Warning! R&H! Warning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHtLvFbWqoQ

*Pretty racy too...:heh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Guerry, I think those people are from the other side of the state. :becky:

8) What, no dessert? 8)

Monumental cook Jeanie!

That's what living in the country is all about.

TIM

Tim thanks!! Country get togethers are kind of fun sometimes. :thumb:

That was not a party that was a feast Awesome event Where those your homegrown shrimp

Thanks George! Not my shrimp, I had to use store bought.

Holy cow Jeanie, that looked like a lot of fun! You shoulda called us, we could have easy turned that 250 into 2500. We would've even brought our own beer...and cowboy hats. :thumb:

lol Jason thanks! It would be fun to do for a Brethren bash. :becky:

I like how y'all get down Jeanie! :clap2: May y'all's bellies be full of delicious grub and may y'all's belt buckles be reeeeal shiny!

Thank you Greg! My buckle was pretty shiny that night. lol

Looked like a lot of FUN....Cowboy Up.....by the way, what was the bottled water used for? :becky:

lol Thanks! I meant to put the water in with the beer but forgot about it until later. When I went back, it was gone. I think someone moved it to the mixed drink area. Never did see what happened to it. :-D

Castlepines, thanks!!

Again, Cowgirl is cool. Way cool.

I do some business in southern OK, Jeannie. Next time I'm out that way, I'll give you a heads up to begin planning Barn Party #2!

Thanks so much, that would be great Uncle JJ! I'm ready for round 2. lol You would be more than welcome. :thumb:

Superbly amazing shin dig for sure, only thing missing was me!
Looks like everyone had their fill and had a great time!

Hey Joe, good to see ya, you would have fit right in too. Thanks!

Dagnabit Jeanee. I gained 20 # just looking at all the food.

Hope you did not run out for all the lucky guests.

Thanks Daddio and Bull!
When I left at 3, they were still eating, drinking and dancing. I left gallon baggies on the table for to-go bags. It worked out great, everything was gone when I went back the next day. :grin:

Back