• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Mc Minnville, TN August 10 &11

Rookie'48

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Is anyone doing the Mc Minnville comp? My brother-in-law lives about 60 miles from there, so I signed up to judge this one. This will be my first judging outside of the midwestern area, so I'm hoping to see some different entries / flavors. Anyway - I plan on being there Friday afternoon or evening. See ya there!

I'll be there Dave. Really looking forward to hanging out with you Friday night. Let me know if there's anything I should bring for you ;-)

dmp

Can anyone tell me if this is in a dry city or county? Also, would I be able to bring a two-wheeler / cooler on site? I usually have some adult refreshments and smoked cheese in the cooler that I like to share. I'm looking forward to this - We'll leave Des Moines Monday morning & get to Dixon Springs sometime Tuesday to spend time with my wife's brother & SIL. I'll see ya Friday :grin:.

I'd suggest you call Arlie. It's his contest. This will be my first year, but I've been in several comps in the area and never had an issue with coolers nor red cups (except for Lynchburg).

dmp

Sounds like a good trip Dave,
Any chance you could write a little ditty when you get home with the comparison of good 'ol Midwestern BBQ and that Southern stuff?
Ed
P.S. Don't call it a cooler on wheels, refer to it as a chair transporter.

Back