Mrs. RatRod be like.....

RatRod

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Another GRILL ?!?!?!? Do you really need ANOTHER grill ?!?!?!?

To which I replied "it's not a grill baby..... It's a Kamado , which is Japanese for awesome !!!!"

To which she ** eye rolled **

Then I said did you REALLY need that new pocketbook ?!?!? And even if you did , did you "score" it on Craigslist ? And did you "steal" it for $110 including a smokin stone and a cover ?

To which she refrained..... "Steak sounds good " :becky:

That's $40 less than I got mine for and I never got a cover or stone with mine. One tip....at the diffuser level place one, or better two, charcoal grates from a 22.5 Kettle to serve as a place to put your coals when doing those steaks. This will get the heat right close to the cast iron so the steaks wll be beauty for the Mrs and you.

"Need"?
It's rarely about "Need"
Nice score!!
How were the steaks?

That's $40 less than I got mine for and I never got a cover or stone with mine. One tip....at the diffuser level place one, or better two, charcoal grates from a 22.5 Kettle to serve as a place to put your coals when doing those steaks. This will get the heat right close to the cast iron so the steaks wll be beauty for the Mrs and you.

Came with one also..... No steaks yet , I'm Anouilh 18 miles off Va beach trollin, but something will meet flame tonight Fo sho

Back