Come on oldtimers show your stuff!!! Okay really anbody but fer the olditmers that are Lurking.... That includes you TXSchutte!!!!

The Bride of Chuckie...

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

Hmm I think this deserves to be in this thread!

I give you a re-post of Vat o Cheese. Has anyone made this from my 2009 post? Light sucked its alot more whiter than what was taken.

I used 16oz instead of 32oz whipped cream cheese (my bad) It still was awesome... I am sure adding Brethren signature ingredients will only make it better. (Bacon, Pulled pork. brisket pieces, ABT's ect) Just use this as the base.

DSC00001-5.jpg

DSC00002-3.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Ingredients:
- loaf of bread from Bread Co- Sourdough or French- UNSLICED (I have never found a big enough round bread at the grocery store and the bread at Bread Co is SO good!)
-12 oz shredded Swiss cheese
-32 oz of WHIPPED cream cheese
-1 cup Parmesan
-1 cup real mayonnaise

Hollow out the loaf of bread and cut into cubes. Mix everything else together, dump it in the bread, and bake at 375 for 50 minutes!

Enjoy!
[/FONT]

Love the FATTY and the turkey

A nice Fatty and a roasted turkey[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• P9090112.jpg
    P9090112.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 189
  • P9090112 - Copy.jpg
    P9090112 - Copy.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 189
Okay, here is one I am not sure I have posted or not, but, what the heck, it still looks good to me...brisket, fat cap down
brisket-1.jpg

Cooking some ribeyes on my dads old Weber (1989). My dad is gone but his kettle keeps on keepin' on.

DSC02167.jpg

No food pic. I'm a tease.

Okay I'll stop teasing... shoulder, chicks, and fattie on big ol' wine barrel smoker. Yes that is a 22" grate on top of the expanded inside the smoker, it was a bigun...

DSC02357.jpg

What did you just say? You have not much to offer? That looks awesome! Id hit that hard.....

After looking at all these great pics, I don't have much to add. Maybe just some bacon stuffed smoked cabbage.

100_1379.jpg

100_1387.jpg

100_1388.jpg

Dang Keith, that looks great!! Bet it was tasty too! :becky:

After looking at all these great pics, I don't have much to add. Maybe just some bacon stuffed smoked cabbage.

100_1379.jpg

100_1387.jpg

100_1388.jpg

Bassman...That looks great :clap2:
Do you mind posting just how you made them :confused:

Did you smoke them wrapped in foil?
Just bacon for stuffing? Maybe butter?
What grate temp and how long cook time?

Benny

Back