Show us your roaster

Hawg Father of Seoul

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
If it is not proprietary...... I want to see.

My undergraduate capstone project was a B-Plan for a local coffee roaster. The research for this project was awesome!!

This guy started with a homemade basket on his BBQ rottisserie and roasted some good coffee on it. His new roaster is ~100k and he can a) roast more and b) be as consistant as he needs to be for his shop. However, the stuff off his pit was AWESOME.

Small batch, DONE RIGHT, always beats the huge commercial. Keep up the good roasting.

I can't find a picture of my roaster but I use a cheap gas grill with a custom stainless steel drum and a high speed rotisserie motor. The drum is made by RK Drums out of Atlanta. it will roast about 3 lbs. at a time.

Swamprb has the same drum and he has some pictures that he can post.

I am currently using a Fresh Roast SR 300. Prior to that, I was using a Fresh Roast 8 Plus.

This is my roaster, she is an excellent roaster with a great deal of skill and a notebook full of roasting data. She uses a San Franciscan (oddly which, comes from Fallon, Nevada).

sararoaster.jpg

This is my roaster, she is an excellent roaster with a great deal of skill and a notebook full of roasting data. She uses a San Franciscan (oddly which, comes from Fallon, Nevada).

sararoaster.jpg

Ummmm....What thread is this :thumb:

sararoaster.jpg

I cannot WAIT to see your GRINDER!!!!:bow:

Sadly she is married and actually just a little too free spirited for me.

Back