• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

SURVEY!!! What is the "ONE" food item that you absolutely abhor???

I avoid avocado. Don't hate it, just feel it detracts from whatever it's combined with. Also avoid hot peppers. Again, to me, they do not add any quality to food. If the food is that bad that the flavor needs to be covered up, don't eat it.

Deer pancreas.

Long story. Alcohol involved

BBQ BAKED BEANS! I can't stand them, it's funny because they go hand in hand with Barbecue meat.

Banned on all public transport in SE Asia...but...it is fan-tastically delicious once you get past that smell of human faeces!:becky::laugh:

It's not the smell, it is the kerosene like burps afterward that kill me. Love the stuff, but the burps are insufferable.

oatmeal. I hate the consistency. Reminds me of vomit.

I was going to laugh at you guys in a reply, but you grabbed my Achilles heal. When I was a kid we crushed a TON of maggots with a plastic bat before breakfast............ long story short oatmeal moves in my mouth when I eat it.

Besides, what will the horses eat?

Don't be a hatein liver, lol. I love liver and fried onions, it's one of those foods loved or hated. I have never met anyone who has said they could take or leave liver. My dislikes are many, but hominey tops the list, followed closely by green olives. I can eat black olives but the green ones just make me :puke: . I can remember as a kid mom cooked some kidney, I could not eat it, just the thought when I asked her how she was gonna cook it "Just boil the pi$$ out of it" . :eek:

I don't believe I have ever had anything called egg and olive spread.

Chopped hard boiled eggs, chopped olives (Ripe is OK, green is better, or a combo) mayo, a touch of mustard and perhaps a little of the olive brine. No salt as the olives provide that, black pepper if you wish.

My tastebuds must be screwed up or something... Ive tried most of the items listed (no durian yet) and if you told me its dinner id say ok lets eat... As a kid hated liver and brussel sprouts but now are ok...

Mayo :scared: especially on sandwiches-just opening a jar makes me gag!
Sour cream on a baked potato. :fear:

But I like dips, tartar sauce, deviled eggs, etc?:doh:

Pears.. can't even stand to smell them!

I have grown to like liver and onions but my GOUT does not.

Eggs. Can't stand them, for the most part. I can eat a well-cooked omelet, or eggs scrambled to death, but that's the only way I can stomach them. Boiled, poached, sunny-side up, once over.... :puke: :tsk:

Back