• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

22.5 Weber Kettle

marcusroy

Reaction score
So my 22.5 One touch Gold came in today with the cast iron grate that I bought for it. Unfortunately I am offshore. I can assure you once I return home no ribeye will be safe!!! Pics to come!

You could have sent it to me for break in:becky: You're gonna love it, finest piece of BBQ equipment ever invented!

You could have sent it to me for break in:becky: You're gonna love it, finest piece of BBQ equipment ever invented!

Agree w/Bludawg! We use ours 3-4 time a week. if you got the modular cast iron grill grate definetly get the griddle segment & the little mini-wok segment. They will extend the cooking opportunities way past excellent grillin.

LOL Bludawg I'm pretty psyched. Last time out I bought the WSM and man was I impressed. The best 400 bucks I ever spent!!!! Got plenty of use! My buddy talked me into getting the kettle. I love Weber products so I'm pretty sure I will love this as well!.

Let me know where yer place is & I'll go take real good care of that grill. :thumb:

BTW I've had my 22.5 since '93, still love it!

Come on over guys. We'll have a que party. Between my 22.5 WSM, my 22.5 kettle, and I have a horizontal drum pit, I'm sure we can que up lots of smoky deliciousness!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Let me know where yer place is & I'll go take real good care of that grill. :thumb:

BTW I've had my 22.5 since '93, still love it!

I'm closer gtr. I can help him. :becky:

Congratulation on the new rig Sir! :clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Lol Chris yes the crockpot and microwave was not cutting it anymore. A man can only eat so many TV dinners.

LOL Bludawg I'm pretty psyched. Last time out I bought the WSM and man was I impressed. The best 400 bucks I ever spent!!!! Got plenty of use! My buddy talked me into getting the kettle. I love Weber products so I'm pretty sure I will love this as well!.

Probably the first time I've ever heard of someone going from having a wsm first and THEN a kettle.

They're great, and you got it just in time to get the thermometer addition. It really makes the OTG worth the extra bucks over the OTS (before the thermometer addition I wasn't so sure).

Trumpstylz I have the maverick, so I don't even pay much attention to the built in thermometers.

Next you need to build a mini WSM. I have the 22.5 WSM for large cooks, 2 - 22.5 Performers for medium cooks, but use the Mini the most as there is just 2 of us. I am sure the mini could handle 4 for most occasions. :clap:

Back