Two Lang 84's stolen from church in Durham, NC

I have been watching the Craigslist postings for smokes for almost all of NC for the past couple of weeks since I am in the market for one myself. I will keep my eyes open...

When stuff like this happens in Miami, the first place we look for is Flea Markets. More times than not it's the Flea Market in the not-so-nice part of town where it pops up.

Best of luck and God bless.

Watching Charlotte and Gastonia area CL. Hopefully if they try to sell them one of us will see it and can help retrieve. More importantly catch the folks who stole them.

That is just disgusting. As someone who does church missions fund raisers with pulled pork, I can't see anything lower than stealing from someone who is using bbq to bless. Hope the thief grows a conscience and returns it on their own, but I'll be looking too.

I live in Durham,make sure to check all scrap yards.Durham crack heads are stealing anything metal to scrap.They got 4 A/C units at our church.

yeah, I would imagine someone will try to scrap them.

around these parts, when you take something to the scrap yard, they take your pic, your driver's lic and also fingerprint you

that still does not stop them

I'll be on the look out here as well. It' appalling what some people will do, disgusting.

What the FARK is wrong with people, if it aint yours don't FARK with it. You don't mess with a mans tools or his toys.
Will be on the lookout.
Hopefully the persons responsible will be caught and punished severly.

I will keep an eye out here in west mass cl I am on it often. Some people just got no heart!

Durham has a history of crooked scrap yards.7 scrap yards had Durham city sewer grates and manhole covers.A friend repo's and has found at least 5 cars sold for scrap with no title against NC law.
Thief's are looking to BBQ in Durham,just make a quick buck.I would hate to see to these great cookers sold for scrap.

Back