logo

You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-24-2020

I heard Kelley is working on a "Tatter Tot" casserole of some kind for the Bash!
We may just mix it up a bit!!
We'll see you in 20 days! :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by EggObsessed in the Texas Bash planning post:

"Bruce and I were trying to decide what to cook, and Tater Tots entered our thoughts. We are thinking of a Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole and/or Tater Tot Casserole, similar to what they make at Opie's BBQ in Spicewood, TX.

We ran it by Hotch and Shelly, and they are on board with getting creative with some Tots. We wanted to throw out a "challenge" for anyone interested, to come up with a creative recipe using Tater Tots. It can be a main dish, side dish, appetizer....anything. Seems live EVERYONE loves a good Tot, so we welcome anyone to join in. Also, the thought was to have something to munch on while fighting off the meat sweats!!"

Shelly is working on ours!! :mrgreen:

I wanted to bring my new Midnight Shirley but I've been told it takes 3 guys to load it on a trailer. I'm 2-1/2 men short! [emoji1787] :pound:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anybody need a griddle? I haven't completely made my mind up what food to bring, but I have a 22inch travel blackstone. I will need to use some grill space if I bring jerk chicken. I gave away my drum but would have no way to bring it anyway.

Are you by chance the same Jeremy I met at the STL Bash?

I wanted to bring my new Midnight Shirley but I've been told it takes 3 guys to load it on a trailer. I'm 2-1/2 men short! [emoji1787] :pound:

Think AG76 and the other 3 Horsemen might be able to help. Will contact you closer to time and check with Jay. :grin:

I have a 12' dovetail utility trailer with a winch if you want to use it

:mod: Just 12 DAYS left till the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash :mod:

Hope meeting Andy before is not a bad thing!!

Back