Purple Pork Masters Competition Grade Sauce - Review

redvert05

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Kevin has a hit on his hands with the Competition Grade sauce he sent me as a trial! I am telling you its the best farking sauce I have tasted. Put it on 10lbs of Thighs tonight, smoked on the OTG with Pear for smoke. Amazing.

He is right on with his description of a 3 part taste....1st its a sweet flavor, then its a bit tangy, then the heat will set in. Not overly hot, just enough to get your attention!

Going to pull the trigger on a Gal Jug of it in the next day or so. Thanks for the sample, brother.....you have a new customer! :clap:

They've won (bought) many peoples choice ribs contests with that sauce! Can't speak on behalf of the flavor, I do know it's cost one team member a lot of money in ticket sales... :tsk:

They've won (bought) many peoples choice ribs contests with that sauce! Can't speak on behalf of the flavor, I do know it's cost one team member a lot of money in ticket sales... :tsk:

Hey brother absolutely not true rumers are just that and it would be nice to know who started them:twisted: Just because we have won alot of them doesn't mean we have bought them not a good assessment on your part

Well, that sounds a bit harsh...:shock:

Hey brother absolutely not true rumers are just that and it would be nice to know who started them:twisted: Just because we have won alot of them doesn't mean we have bought them not a good assessment on your part

My apologies, bad on me.

Job well done, heard you have a great sauce?

Kevin has a hit on his hands with the Competition Grade sauce he sent me as a trial! I am telling you its the best farking sauce I have tasted. Put it on 10lbs of Thighs tonight, smoked on the OTG with Pear for smoke. Amazing.

He is right on with his description of a 3 part taste....1st its a sweet flavor, then its a bit tangy, then the heat will set in. Not overly hot, just enough to get your attention!

Going to pull the trigger on a Gal Jug of it in the next day or so. Thanks for the sample, brother.....you have a new customer! :clap:
I cant wait until mine shows up,thats what makes a perfect sauce for me is the different levels.

There are a few I still have to get out to the lucky twelve they will be out today so if you dont get yours this week it will be early next.

Couldn't agree more! We used some last night on pulled pork and it was fantastic. Will def be putting it in the arsenal. Thanks smokinit!

Can someone describe the texture of the sauce to me? Is it thick, thin (if so how thin) and where can I get some?

Hey guys all orders will go out tomorrow thanks and watch for a bourbon version coming soon and of coarse i will need taste testers:becky:

All are shipped bear with me as we refine our shipping process. Thanks and enjoy!!!

Thanks smokinit for the sample bottle, I have tried it on butt and chicken so far and everyone has raved about it. I like the fact that it should appeal to everyone it has the sweet, smoke, tang and just enough heat that even the wimpy wont complain but you definitely know its there.

It has easily surpassed my old favorite sauce and will be my go to sauce now.
I just put in an order for 2 gallons for personal use and 3 bottles for gifts.

2142642680101759406S600x600Q85.jpg

Back