WSM for $175 at Amazon.com

FYI, it also qualifies for free shipping, and if you apply for an Amazon Visa card at the same time you can get an additional $30 off.

Just pulled the trigger on one. I opted to sign up for the Amazon card and get the $30 bonus. No annual fee on the card, so it seemed like a good deal to me. And with Amazon Prime's free two-day shipping, it should be here on Wednesday. Woo hoo! I'll be cookin on it in a week.

fillin out my application right now. cant pass up 144 dollar WSM The OL will just have to deal with it..

Amazon is the bomb. Gotta hand it to the founder (forget his name) he's created something amazing.

I bought a big Agrifab spreader from Amazon cheaper than a smaller one I found locally. No taxes and free shipping. I had it in a few days. Amazing.

I actually buy stuff for work from amazon pretty frequently. I've got a purchasing card, and it's soooooo easy! The accounting folks raised their eybrows a little the first couple of times (I work for the City of Tulsa) but now it's all good. The only hitch is that I often find stuff on amazon that's cheaper than local, but we have contracted vendors from whom we're legally obligated to buy.

got mine ordered and it will be here on tuesday the 22!!!!!

Just pulled the trigger myself. Now I don't have to borrow Bruno's anymore. Oh, it's going to be nice to sleep on the overnight cooks.

I bought my WSM from Amazon a couple of years ago..about the same price but didn't have the additional $30 incentive!! The free shipping is definately an Amazon plus.

I, too, buy quite a bit of stuff via Amazon...books, appliances, DVDs, etc. and have always had good service.

Back