• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Norcoredneck (Pat) 9-11 staying.
Big Blanks, I mean Country (Brian) 9-10 or morning of 11
BBS and Pepper, 9-11 staying
Brian K 9-11 (staying) (doesn't follow instructions well)
Bigmista 9-11 (staying) Coming early to help out!
The Ultimate BBQ'er(The Artist formerly known as Bentley) 9-11

Anybody buying their mothers day gift before the bash? I guess I will have to. Stopping on the way home at Home Depot for a gift certificate I am sure just won't cut it.

Or maybe it will!! OUCH

I guess I will say my piece...Not a big pig fan, appreciated Brother Steph bringing it last year, they just have never done it for me! Long time to cook and I have usually filled up on other items by then. Just my 2 cents on that!

Pat talked about halving his turkey fryer out, I will state right now I am gonna have some wings, smoked then deep fried. If Pat will allow, I would like to take my shot at some deep fried drumsticks, deep fried, now that is the way chicken should be served. Fatties, rib eye steaks and cheeseburgers, wings and fried chicken, with some breakfast thrown in, this will basically be my bash!

Having said that, I was not planning on bring my pit, figured with Pats assortments I could find some pit space, fraken A the guy has a Traeger, I can do a 55 lb pig on that!

If my WholeHog is needed I will bring it, but I aint gonna lie, I was not working last time this year so I had nothing but free time, not the same this year! More disposable income though!

Edit Mod: If we are gonna do a community meal (s), maybe we need to plan a menu and just pitch in for cost? Again just throwing it out there.

I know Pat had said something about Prime Rib, again, not a big fan, but about 2 hours into the smoke, if you wanna cut me off about a 1/2 inch slab, I will grill it on his Traeger and will be happy to pony up my share for that!

Hook Line and Sinker 9-11 ( in and out)

thumbs down on the pig

thumbs up on buts ribs and brisket

Edit Mod: If we are gonna do a community meal (s), maybe we need to plan a menu and just pitch in for cost? Again just throwing it out there.

I know Pat had said something about Prime Rib, again, not a big fan, but about 2 hours into the smoke, if you wanna cut me off about a 1/2 inch slab, I will grill it on his Traeger and will be happy to pony up my share for that!

I agree on the pitchin for community meal (s) thing

I plan on bringing funds and suds ............

Thawley 9-10 (staying if its not too hot and I'm too drunk to drive home)

I agree:
thumbs down on the pig
thumbs up on buts ribs and brisket

I'll bring cash and whatever drinks seem to be needed. Also bringing my camera gear. I told my photo students I was going to document this event and show the photos in class.

Thawley, I am bringing my camera, will you show me some pointers? I know it is work for you, but I can use the help:icon_blush:
Just a few minutes!

Thawley, I am bringing my camera, will you show me some pointers? I know it is work for you, but I can use the help:icon_blush:
Just a few minutes!
No problem mano. You're doing the cooking. I'll do the teachin'.
(bring a tripod if you have one)

Picked up 14lb whole ribeye for friday. Got wings for sat. Porta potty on order.

OK here is the deal. No pig but Steph is bringing surprise meat. So if someone wants to bring pork Butt or brisket early so we can get it on it would be great. If you bring shade and comfortable chair it would be great. I'll have mine and awful stingy with it :biggrin:. Feel free to chatter on ideas. I know lots so Cal boys are at or on way to Stagecoach so will get details ironed out during week.

Last edited:
Thawley 9-10 (staying if its not too hot and I'm too drunk to drive home)
wlh3 9-11 (staying)

Sorry missed the offical part of the roll call was in Vegas last week.
Will have cash, beer and a lotta bullchit! Let me know what else is needed.
Stephan did you still want to car pool to this shindig? Let me know. Took all day fri off:icon_cool

I'm definitely pitching in for the Rib-eye. Maybe we could split it into potions and all cook a piece. 6 different versions. Like a mini contest. Those not cooking can judge. Interested?

I also discovered a new version of the fatty this weekend. The Chubby Hubby Super fatty. I'll make a few of those.

I suggest you all beg Country to make the Mango-Avocado Salsa he made at Stagecoach. It was the bomb!

Back