That would be a plantball, not a meatball. :tsk:

C'mon, man. :doh:

CD
C'mon now, seriously??? Why cant it be called a meatball?:der: Who made you the boss of what they can or can not be called?:mad: I think people are sick and tired of all of the confusion and the drama over what can or can not be considered meatballs. I say if someone wants to form walnut meat into a ball, and wrap it in eggplant flesh, then it's a meatball!:becky: Get over yourself already!:roll:

C'mon now, seriously??? Why cant it be called a meatball?:der: Who made you the boss of what they can or can not be called?:mad: I think people are sick and tired of all of the confusion and the drama over what can or can not be considered meatballs. I say if someone wants to form walnut meat into a ball, and wrap it in eggplant flesh, then it's a meatball!:becky: Get over yourself already!:roll:

Based on this I say anything round and edible is officially a meatball.:clap2:

Just like a right winger. :tsk:

You "believe" an eggplant is meat, and no matter how much science says it is a plant, in your mind, it is meat. :crazy:

Okay, fine, global warming is a hoax, the universe is 6,000 years old, and eggplant is meat. Happy? :tsk:

CD :becky:

Just like a right winger. :tsk:

You "believe" an eggplant is meat, and no matter how much science says it is a plant, in your mind, it is meat. :crazy:

Okay, fine, global warming is a hoax, the universe is 6,000 years old, and eggplant is meat. Happy? :tsk:

CD :becky:
You forgot the dome over the country to keep all the illegals out. Otherwise, it's a good start!:thumb::heh:

Mmmm, meat balls.

IMG_0456.jpg

Wow, the colonel's new camera even has a Bigabyte setting -- they think of everything!

Yeah, it is a handy feature. It even makes fine china look like Chinet too :thumb:

IMG_0481.jpg

I will say though, I was impressed with the "blue meat balls" photo as it was taken right at dusk with very little light remaining outside. That and the smoke and it still captured a decent amount of light.

Yeah, but it is tricky. To use both you actually have to activate the deguerre Focus! feature and then adjust the crutch insertion level to the appropriate level of need.

Tell us about the "crutch insertion level" please? Are there different options for bacon, steak, fork shot and broccoli?

Tell us about the "crutch insertion level" please? Are there different options for bacon, steak, fork shot and broccoli?

It is just a simple scale that goes from 1 to 11. The camera evaluates how poor your photo is and then makes a suggestion much like autofocus. Then you can adjust that level to your liking.

1. Cheese
2. Bacon
3. Beverage
4. Excessive Juice
5. More Cheese
6. More Bacon and More Cheese
7. Foil
8. Broccoli
9. Fork
10. Child
11. Nacho

I believe there are advanced settings that allow you to use crutches in combination with each other but I have not gotten that far yet.

It is just a simple scale that goes from 1 to 11. The camera evaluates how poor your photo is and then makes a suggestion much like autofocus. Then you can adjust that level to your liking.

1. Cheese
2. Bacon
3. Beverage
4. Excessive Juice
5. More Cheese
7. Foil
8. Broccoli
9. Fork
10. Child
11. Nacho

I believe there are advanced settings that allow you to use crutches in combination with each other but I have not gotten that far yet.

I applied the Mongo Filter in Photoshop for you. All fixed. :thumb:

picture.php

You're welcome!

CD

Thanks CD. Now I have baby poo colored stuff on one of my meat balls. :hungry:

1. Cheese
2. Bacon
3. Beverage
4. Excessive Juice
5. More Cheese
7. Foil
8. Broccoli
9. Fork
10. Child
11. Nacho

Where can I get a camera like this? Any camera with a nacho AND a broccoli setting has to be amazing! :thumb:

I did notice however, it does not have an eggplant setting so that could be a deal breaker for certain individuals. :rolleyes:

Back