(Almost) Live American Royal Updates!!

KnucklHed BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I hadn't seen anyone else start a thread along these lines yet, my appologies if I missed it!

It's my first time going to the AR :icon_blush: and needless to say I'm all jacked up about it!

I was thinking that with the proliferation of iPhones and Droids we have these days and the ease of uploading pics & video directly from them, it might be kinda cool to have a thread for anyone that wants to post from the Royal available, that way folks that haven't been before can check it out from the ground and folks that can't make it can still have a peek at the fun!

Feel free to post with links to pics or video here!

FAB guys are hanging out with The Smokin Scotsmen at site 868 if anybody would like to stop and chat...

I must say, this is my first trip to the AR, and it's impressive! We've met some really cool people, and finally put faces with some names we've known for years. Now if I can just track down Ray Lampe and Steve Farrin...

Hey knucklehead what is your spot number? and do you know which spot Smokin Hot Grillfriends ended up with? I am watching the live stream on wiredbbq.com ... the guy that's doing it (Joe), doesn't seem to know much about BBQ... he went into Tuffy's camp from Cool Smoke and he didn't even know who he was talking too...

So far the live stream is pretty neat. As far as who he is talking to and what the guys are willing to show and tell. My only complaint is the stationary web cam... at least move it a little every now and then if you aren't doing live stuff.

The is a cam set up across the street kinda caddy corner to where the three main flagpoles are at and they pan the area during the time they are not interviewing. I'm watching it live right now and it would be cool to see some of your ugly mugs. Maybe some of you could go up the cam if you have a chance and smile for us or maybe even moon us.........errrr, well maybe not.
Living the dream through wiredbbq.com and through all you that are there!! I'll be keeping an eye out for you guys.

Great looking brisket by the way!

Bob

So far the live stream is pretty neat. As far as who he is talking to and what the guys are willing to show and tell. My only complaint is the stationary web cam... at least move it a little every now and then if you aren't doing live stuff.

THey must have listened to you cause the have been panning the camera more often.

WHo was that ugly farker with the Becks beer that said Hi Mom and while ago!!:becky:

Between this and the live feed I can see that I am going to get squat done today... Well, I will at least get some chicken on the grill and several adult beverages made but that might be the extent of it... :becky:

Between this and the live feed I can see that I am going to get squat done today... Well, I will at least get some chicken on the grill and several adult beverages made but that might be the extent of it... :becky:

I'm already NOT getting squat done. Have the volume muted as I'm at work...........oops, did I just say that.

Pretty cool live feed!

Beverages later on!

Earlier today, I saw them interview a guy named phil from the BBQ Brethern team... apparently there will be a group picture of the brethern at 6 p.m. their time...

Was that the guy that had the Bretheren logo painted on the side of his trailer? I just missed that...

The two guys next to the U Haul truck are getting lots of air time. Are they Brethren?

Back