IN PROGRESS: SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 2" Throwdown!!! (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

I done took care of the Farker what was wearing this here red jacket. Took his yappy bird and his rum too. Who be the captain of this here ship? I needs to know what the Fark "OPEN" be and does you grill or smoke it?

It means we're farking pirates and we'll grill or smoke anything we damn well please and flog anyone who says otherwise!

Mateys, this was last year's line up of impressive Vets, thanks to N8's handywork:

We need to add the following former noobs, now vets to our roster:

MS2SB
Hometruckin'
K-JUN

I know there's more, so anyone else want to chime in?

I'm trying to figure this out. I thought we were supposed to cook it like Moose. :noidea:

a call to arms crew!

can someone get me a coat for this young lady as we engage into battle????

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i ain't changin' to a sausage. :twisted:

Although I was not on the site last year for the competition to be a noob, I have entered at least 4 throwdowns this year so I guess I am a salty veteran this time.

Now that the fall ... basketball season ... softball season ... wedding ... honeymoon are all over. I should be able to get back into the TDs again.

If the ol' vets will have a rusty ol' vet ... I will lay my life on the line for all things noobie roasting

Okay.......helps me out here.....
Are you keeping the Pirate theme from last year? If so I can modify the veterans art accordingly with a provided comprehensive list of who's in, who's not....and I'll need the new "vets" face jpegs with which I will create new vet avatars......this is the "easy no hassle" way.....and I for one would prefer this....or y'all can create your own avatars for this....whatever works best for everyone...

Or.....are y'all wanting to change things up to the "StarTrannie" theme all new everything for the vets.......just let me know the particulars so's I can do some time management planning.....

and, just as it was last time, noobians are responsible for their own themed avatars......

thanx

Last edited:
Okay.......helps me out here.....
Are you keeping the Pirate theme from last year? If so I can modify the veterans art accordingly with a provided comprehensive list of who's in, who's not....and I'll need the new "vets" face jpegs with which I will create new vet avatars accordingly......this is the "easy no hassle" way.....and I for one would prefer this....

Or.....are y'all wanting to change things up to the "StarTrannie" theme all new everything for the vets.......just let me know the particulars so's I can do some time management planning.....

and, just as it was last time, noobians are responsible for their own themed avatars......

thanx

Even though I'm sexy as all get out in that shiny silver one piece, I prefer your pirates Nate.

Back