big naked buffalo butts with flambe' peaches!

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

garlic in cream cheese and ham in jalapeno in chicken breast with fresh rosemary and jamaican firewalk and tsunami spin and glazed with honey, maple syrup, and dark brown sugar...
and served with peach halves with olive oil, light brown sugar, and a calvados apple brandy flambe'!
good mon!
aargh.gif

bignakedbuffalobutt-022.jpg

bignakedbuffalobutt-012.jpg

bignakedbuffalobutt-017.jpg

bignakedbuffalobutt-020.jpg

Great looking grub, and you managed to get the kickarse fire pic again ..

Nice work Rick! You still making it to the PNW Eggfest? The Washington State BBQ Championship dates changed, so I have the registration in front of me!!

Brian

Nice work Rick! You still making it to the PNW Eggfest? The Washington State BBQ Championship dates changed, so I have the registration in front of me!!

Brian
i'll be in seattle, but i'll be at the ohio state washington game instead! :biggrin:

Hey Rick, as usual great job! I haven't had dinner yet! drool mod.!! I'm having bbq leftovers! Stuffed chicken seems to be the "entree" of the week!:p

See ya!

Slow weekend! hardly anyone posting!

You are just rediculously good with that camera!! :!::!:

Not to mention pretty handy in the kitchen too!:-D

As always, fine looking eats!!:mrgreen:

You are just rediculously good with that camera!! :!::!:

Not to mention pretty handy in the kitchen too!:-D

As always, fine looking eats!!:mrgreen:

thanks mon!

last night my neighbor says "it's good to have you for a neighbor" and i said "yep".

they are my taste testers :biggrin:

bignakedbuffalobutt-022_2.jpg

I can be a taste tester too.. just ship to Long Island in a strofoam cooler with dry ice. it works for my Graeter's Ice cream shipments from Cincinnati, so it should work fine for Rick's Tropical Delight BBQ Co. !!!

I can be a taste tester too.. just ship to Long Island in a strofoam cooler with dry ice. it works for my Graeter's Ice cream shipments from Cincinnati, so it should work fine for Rick's Tropical Delight BBQ Co. !!!

shhhhhh, quiet or you'll get the food permit police in here! :wink:

i can get graeter's right down the street :twisted:

Once again Rick..... DAMN!!!

Rick,
I hope you live near Hillsboro, OH, 'cuz if you do, I'm gonna call my brother and have him find you to kick your a$$.

You're makin all of us look bad!!

All in favor of kicking rick off the board say "Aye".

Just kidding Rick, that is seriously awesome looking food. The chicken in particular. Were they as good as they looked?
I have wanted to cook fruit like that too, and I liked the pineapple rings on green onions you did the other day (That was you, right?) Now I need to figure out how to do peaches like you did.

Awesome. Simply awesome.
My neighbors like having me around too.

Did it again. 11:30 P.M., only vending machines and I see this. Great job.

Beautiful presentation there Rick. Nice job.

Back