Phubar's Lowland Smokers @ Ordina in Eindhoven Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Today we had to Pheed 50 people.
The spot was right across the street of Eindhoven airport which is a very small one...if you don't land on Schiphol,Amsterdam you'll be landing here.

Menu...

-chicken thighs
-shrimp in salt crust
-Terrace major (beePh)
-pulled pork sandwiches
-potato salad
-beePh salad

Very cool Phu! It all looks Phantastic but I think the beePh is what's stealing my heart today. :hungry:

Food looks amazing. It's pictures like that making the price of chuck go through the roof.

How is the price of the teres major versus the price of flat iron over there?

Awesome, although I now live in Seattle I am originally from Eindhoven and I had seen a picture from a friend who works there and attended the bbq. He loved it! What a small world ��.

Once again, incredible presentation!

I was thinking about all those folks standing in line with all the aromas floating around, musta been driving them crazy waitin' to gat at the great food.

KC

Food looks amazing. It's pictures like that making the price of chuck go through the roof.

How is the price of the teres major versus the price of flat iron over there?

Don't know cause I don't think they sell flat iron over here..I'll have to check that out.
Teres major isn't that expensive,most people out here don't know what it is and you can only can get it at the wholesalestores.
I hope this remains a "unkown" or 'Phorgotten" piece of meat so that the price will stay low.

Awesome, although I now live in Seattle I am originally from Eindhoven and I had seen a picture from a friend who works there and attended the bbq. He loved it! What a small world ��.

LOL!
That's cool to hear man!

Sometime can you post a picture of everything you take packed in your truck/trailer? I imagine it's quite an undertaking moving and setting up that many pieces of equipment.

Once again, I can't believe how much food you can put out on those WGA's. Lowland Smokers rock! :thumb:

Back