• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

UDS Pictures Thread

BluegrassSmoke

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Why don't we have a picture thread of built UDS smokers?? Just pictures of the finished smoker...
Seeing some of the built UDS's would be nice and give some ideas for future builds....just wondering.:rolleyes:

Because reading the HUGE UDS thread is a right of passage here on the brethren, I read the whole thing before I even joined.:cool:

Because reading the HUGE UDS thread is a right of passage here on the brethren, I read the whole thing before I even joined.:cool:

Oh I agree on the UDS thread, I too read it and keep reading new posts. What I was asking about is just a picture of your UDS, no narrative or building explanation, just a picture....

Here are two that I've built.

Attachments

• IMG_20121224_164334 (2).jpg
    IMG_20121224_164334 (2).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 151
Woops here's the other one-quite similar actually.

Attachments

• IMG_20121025_141041 (3).jpg
    IMG_20121025_141041 (3).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 151
20130221_162532_zps9d3dde57.jpg

I have too agree on this i too went tru everysingle page of the uds thread.. I do think it would be cool to have a uds pic thread tho

I agree there's a wealth of information on the UDS thread and many will benefit from it. But on the other hand, building a UDS is not complicated and, therefore, for many others as well, pictures alone can be a huge, time saving benefit. And I'm aware that a large, UDS pic gallery already exsits. :))

Last edited:
Back