Shout out to my Homey, The Queen of Pork!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just sending out some love to my homie, Diva Q. Congrats on your 1st place Pork at the Jack! Proud of ya darlin! :clap2: :thumb::clap2: :thumb: :clap2: :thumb:

Neil, I'm kinda surprised that you didn't hear her yell all the way out in Long Beach :p. That gal was one happy camper Saturday!

Neil, I'm kinda surprised that you didn't hear her yell all the way out in Long Beach :p. That gal was one happy camper Saturday!

LOL - Diva was on fire! Congrats to the DivaQ crew! Great job on winning pork and "The Happiest Home in the Hollow".

Thanks homie!!!

LOL yes I am very happy (and good gracious I am loud) for sure. You know they fed me this great apple pie juice a lot before the awards. Yup they forced me into it- whipped with a wet noodle and twisted my rubber arm. . You know that stuff goes down pretty darn fast drinking it with a straw LOL we were the very happy recipients of many a jar of apple pie throughout the weekend. None of which made it home :)

Pork was our best category all year for sure. The Jack 1st place win was our #7 1st place for pork for the year. Pretty darn exciting stuff. I am thrilled to say the least. It was so cool to see so many of our friends walk to the stage and just to be around so many incredible people for the weekend was special.

Congrats Danielle and Team Diva Q! Watched the video of the awards ceremony last night and you Diva were a riot!

Danielle,Congrats on the pork. We look forward to seeing you next year. You were right about the call with the new smoker at the Royal. 12th in ribs.

Back