Official 2010 American Royal site list

Best o' luck to all the Brethren teams competing in 2010! I'll be at the Speedway for NASCAR (stupid work!) but my heart will be at Kemper. Anyone know if the Royal keeps the same date for 2011? NASCAR date will be 10/7-10/9 in 2011.

Best o' luck to all the Brethren teams competing in 2010! I'll be at the Speedway for NASCAR (stupid work!) but my heart will be at Kemper. Anyone know if the Royal keeps the same date for 2011? NASCAR date will be 10/7-10/9 in 2011.

I believe the Royal is the 1st weekend in October, year in and year out.

I'm new to the royal and the site, been here a few times but rarely posted. I got put in space 488, as I didn't know where anything was. Looks like I am at least a 10 min. walk away not counting for people, anyway to predict the public in my area? Is it nessecary to "rope" off my area? I am on a corner, so how much of a pain are "they" confining me to my spot? I only have a 25x20 as I didn't want to spend the money for my first go around.
Also I am only doing the open, so will I have a problem showing up Friday morning? I could possibly get there thursday night, but don't want to back the trailer at night in a new place. Any thoughts or help would be great!!

I'm new to the royal and the site, been here a few times but rarely posted. I got put in space 488, as I didn't know where anything was. Looks like I am at least a 10 min. walk away not counting for people, anyway to predict the public in my area? Is it nessecary to "rope" off my area? I am on a corner, so how much of a pain are "they" confining me to my spot? I only have a 25x20 as I didn't want to spend the money for my first go around.
Also I am only doing the open, so will I have a problem showing up Friday morning? I could possibly get there thursday night, but don't want to back the trailer at night in a new place. Any thoughts or help would be great!!

Team name is Salt Creek Bar-B-Que?

Also I am only doing the open, so will I have a problem showing up Friday morning? I could possibly get there thursday night, but don't want to back the trailer at night in a new place. Any thoughts or help would be great!![/QUOTE

Should move this to the AR questions thread. Depending on how big your trailer is you might want to be there Thursday. Most people with big trailers drop off Wed. night or come in early on Thursday. Being you are on a corner in might not be as big of a deal for you. We were in 415 last year and it was about a 3.5 min. walk, it won't be 10 min. If you are on a corner I would suggest roping off the two exposed sides of your spot. Hope this helps. Be sure to read through the AR question thread.

Bentley is head cook for Pelletheads. Bentley what your space number?

Sure! My wife is an attorney so why wait? Do a pre-emptive strike.. If she starts NOW, she can have your divorce completed the week before the Royal. :clap2:

Advice: Transfer ownership of the Jambo to me asap so theres no chance it gets hung up in the settlement. :thumb:

Oooooman Phil
We are neighbors back to back.. This might me a dangerous situation…
Who u gonna have in the Kitchen?? I’ll be bringing a few Crackers with me from Florida and I should be picking-up a Spicebag along the way....

Jorge,

You'll find Jonny Rotisserie and the Auspiteers right in the thick of things at #623. KnucklHed BBQ and possibly some other legends will be part of the team. We're in the open.

Stop by and say hello when you get a chance!

---Jonny Rotisserie

Smokin' HOT Grillfriends

Space #815

Invitational & Open & back to Montana & then to the Jack.

American Royal BBQ Cook-Off

drillin' & grillin' bbq team houston tx space922-both

Back