Contest Results lefthand smoke wins Pike Place in Seattle

Jeff Selle

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just saw a TV news clip out of Seattle on the Pacific Northwest BBQ Association website, and they reported that JD & Brian from Lefthand Smoke won the event... it is awesome to see Brethern win!

Congrats to left hand smoke. They will be hard to beat this year! Way to go guy's!

Just saw the full results. Nice job against a good field you guys, Congrats!

again congrats! and i had fun hanging out at your tent Sunday. hopefully ill be coming out to the next comp, ill try to convince mike to cook next time haha

holy fark i just watched the komo video, i didn't know they announced the winner, that's cool!

Glad that's over!

Click on the Results link here: www.pnwba.com

Thanks to all those that showed up to cook, Judge, and organize this event at one of the most beautiful and scenic places in the Northwest!

And to the real Grand Champion of the day-my friend Smokin' Ty Staley and his family for stepping up and volunteering to cook the 500 lbs of pork to benefit the Market Charity, along with Gai's Bakery and Tim's Cascade for donating the buns and potato chips.

Thanks folks...it was a great event. Brian and I were a bit uncomfortable with our turn ins...everything was cooking faster than normal...but all worked out in the end. :p Here are a few shots of our camp...

PikePlace2010014.jpg

PikePlace2010007.jpg

PikePlace2010004.jpg

PikePlace2010005.jpg

PikePlace2010006.jpg

Here's a shot of fellow Brethren "Smoke it if ya got it"...

PikePlace2010018.jpg

And a shot of B-O-B hawkin' the rib-o-lator...I think he actually sold quite a few...:cool:

PikePlace2010021.jpg

Michael took a lot more pics...I was a bit busy...:rolleyes: I'm sure he'll post some shortly...:becky:

Back