Just a Breakfast Fatty

Jeanie, you sure have been missed. Welcome back. Thanks for the awesome post!

Thank you everybody... I appreciate the warm welcome back. :cool:

Awesome. Do helpers get to eat also?
lol Yes Pat, helpers have to help me eat all of this food I smoke too. Thanks...

OMG this girl sure can roll a tight fatty. :shocked::thumb::cool: How the heck can you get your bacon weave so tight?:confused:

And I have a name for your latest concoction. I call them Eggs Fattydict. :heh: They looked great but where's the hash browns to soak up the extra hollandaise sauce? I guess you just use the ones inside the fatty. Looked awesome as usual Jeanie. :cool:
:-DThanks Bigdog! I like the name...

Do you cook your hashbrowns first? What type of tube did you use to get your sausage roll?

Rowdycowboy, I do cook the hasbrowns, onions and ham first then add the cheese and jalapenos and let it cool before using.
I made a fatty piston http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85508
It's not necessary for fatties but it's fun to use.

Thanks again friends...

Nice to see your back SWSW...... :clap2:
I'd don't know if I could handel a fatty that wasn't "just a fatty" ...... :roll:
Nicely done Jeanie...... very nicely done :-D

Nice SWSW...... :clap2:
I'd don't know if I could handel a fatty lthat wasn't "just a fatty" ...... :roll:
Nicely done Jeanie...... very nicely done :-D

Hey HWSW! The "Take Care of Yourself" book you sent to me has been coming in handy. Thanks Ken! :thumb::-D

Once again you have me drooling all over my keyboard here at work!
32.gif

off the charts as usual! love the piston, can you make me one?
Thanks Johnny! I bet I can make one for you, they are easy to put together. :) Let me know if you're serious! :thumb:

Jeanie, thank you for the pictures. If I ever rolled a fattie that tight, I would carry it around with me and show it off to everyone. You are without a doubt the best of the best. Thanks again.

Jeanie, thank you for the pictures. If I ever rolled a fattie that tight, I would carry it around with me and show it off to everyone. You are without a doubt the best of the best. Thanks again.
lol Babyboomer... maybe I could carry a picture of it to show friends. Thanks! :)

Jeanie,

As usual, you suck....

lol Jeff.... back atcha. :becky: and a (((HUG))) too. :thumb:

Beautiful Fatty Miss Jeanie! :hail:
Glad to see you back as well. :thumb:

Any chance you could teach us, with pictures, how you're doing that beautiful bacon weave. I can do the straight weave, no problems, but on the bias like that, it's a work of art!:clap2: It appears you are weaving all the way around and including the ends.

Beautiful, just beautiful. :cry: (tears of joy, at such beauty)

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." - Keats
"That is until it gets eaten." - BBQ Brethren addendum

WOW Jeanie and I thought Amber made a great looking Fatty were coming to see you to learn the art:clap2::clap2:

Very nice cowgirl, teach me how to get the bacon weave that good. That is a work of art :becky::-D:thumb::cool::grin::clap::clap2:

Just awesome!! Nicest fatty I've seen in awhile. The last nice one was probably one you made also.

Back