My UDS build

S

StayDown

Here are the pics..at least the ones I have, of the build. I need to thank chinese bob and the rest of the brethren at the Pretty Good BBQ for the help.

The drum along with a donor drum that will be used at a later date.

Ash Pan in progress

Ash Pan

Charcoal basket

Finished

Drum build at Pretty Good BBQ 2009

In deep

Almost there

Done

I had some pics of the charcoal basket build but I seem to have lost those...I think they are still in the UDS bible thread though.

It is done now except for a few odds and ends. I may weld a dog house to the exhaust for rain and I have handles I want to add to the sides and top..also a little something special (bling mod) but that may not happen for a bit.

Stay tuned for my first smoke

my.php

yeah, but that is just part of the bling..that is handle bling..I am talking drum bling..something a little special..although I was thinking about not doing it and making this one a half and half drum.

Paint one half scarlet and gray and the other orange and black..one half for saturday and the other for sunday

yeah, but that is just part of the bling..that is handle bling..I am talking drum bling..something a little special..although I was thinking about not doing it and making this one a half and half drum.

Paint one half scarlet and gray and the other orange and black..one half for saturday and the other for sunday

hahahaa, I see

I will try to come up with something for the handle bling. Any ideas. I can't find a cool way to work in my name. ha, I will keep thinking

I am hoping to get my Maverick via mail today so hopefully I will be posting pictures of the first smoke soon

Back