Great Lakes BBQ Association- Update

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

Just wanted to give a quick update on the GLBBQA. We have been pretty busy with getting all of the preliminary items completed. Recently we have issued our first newsletter and also have completed the new logo. Here is a copy of the new GLBBQA logo:

GLBBQ_final_no.1_MT.jpg

Please let me know what you think of the logo and if you have any questions please pm me or drop me an e-mail.

Thanks!!

Mike

Very cool Mike!!! I was just telling Bruce McEnroe the other day that I had a lot of folks asking about membership at the Taste of GR. Will the first newsletter be via e-mail or a mailing? Again....very cool!!!

The Newsletter will be via e-mail. Did you not get one ? If not send me your e-mail and I can get one out to you as well as add you to the mailing list.

Thanks Mike, got the newsletter a couple days ago. I think it's a great start, looking forward to becoming a member shortly (cash) Have been spreading the word, trying to recruit some new members:rolleyes: Keep up the good work!!

Drop me an e-mail throttle and Chop, I will get a membership app out to you asap via e-mail. Thanks for asking, it appears I did not mention that in my first post...

You guys have a web site yet?
Glad to see this moving forward

Hey Thom,

We should have website by early September. We are working on the layout and such with our designer. We are shooting for November for a fully functioning website. Some nice member has offered to pay for the first year of hosting and we are getting some work done gratis so we are really excited.

Thanks for all of your assistance in this endeavor.

You guys have a web site yet?
Glad to see this moving forward

Just sent you an email Mike.

Used the email from your website.

Nice site.:-D

Just sent you an email Mike.

Used the email from your website.

Nice site.:-D

Hey ZBQ, thanks for the e-mail and the compliments on the site. I need to update that site!!, I have been so busy lately that I have not been able to.

You have mail as well.

Thanks!!

Mike, just checked out your photos on your webpage and it looks great. As far as your judges go on the practice cook, I'd try to woo the one sitting on the right. He looks very serious and definitely into the finer elements of serious judging. The other judge seems to be taking this event less seriously, but you never know. Usually the judge thats having a good time will return good scores. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Got any fundraisers planned
I can share a few we did that worked

Got any fundraisers planned
I can share a few we did that worked

Hey Thom, right now we do not have any planned, we are in the discussion phase on a few. Any help, or advice that you can offer would be great.

Thanks!!

Back