Go and get you some Popitude!

I just have to find $33 worth of other stuff so I can get free shipping.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dex
rub

question i have a 5 lb bag of your pecan rub(damn good stuff)i have some people that can't have nuts.is there enough in there to bother them or i'm i good to go!when smoking u don't know who has a problem with nuts!

I would ask them if it is all nuts or peanuts. Many people that are allergic to peanuts are not allergic to nuts. Peanuts are technically legumes and not nuts. Otherwise I would always go to the safe side and not use it. Some people are extremely allergic to things. There was a story a few years ago about a kid that was allergic to peanuts and died after kissing his girlfriend who had eaten peanuts earlier in the day. Definitely not something to risk.

I would ask them if it is all nuts or peanuts. Many people that are allergic to peanuts are not allergic to nuts. Peanuts are technically legumes and not nuts. Otherwise I would always go to the safe side and not use it. Some people are extremely allergic to things. There was a story a few years ago about a kid that was allergic to peanuts and died after kissing his girlfriend who had eaten peanuts earlier in the day. Definitely not something to risk.

Thanks for responding for me in my absence. Exactly what ^^^^said.

Just got mine and outta the bottle it tastes farkin awesome!!!!!

Doing some pork butts tonight so I'll try it out after the cook on them and report back :heh:

Ok this stuff was POPFARKINGTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used it as a finish on the butts I did and then left it for the others to use if they wanted too after getting their plates. Well needless to say I need to order more.

Get some of this you will surly NOT be disappointed!

Steph, what the what? You came out with something new without telling me first? I think this is the first I haven't been asked to test in a while. Well, Drew or Lani woulda had to cook, but still. I'm going to say a special prayer for you today! :)

Steph, what the what? You came out with something new without telling me first? I think this is the first I haven't been asked to test in a while. Well, Drew or Lani woulda had to cook, but still. I'm going to say a special prayer for you today! :)

:heh::-D:-o:shock:

Just so ya know, I do keep you in my prayers. I pray this product is wildly successful.

It'll need prayers, since you didn't have my input in its development. LOL

Love ya, Steph.

Back