Rotisserie chicken on the Weber/ Chicken Gyros

FSUQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Decided to fire up the rotisserie for Sunday Funday and threw a 6# chicken on there to use for some chicken gyros tonight. Already made some tzakaki sauce with 16 oz Greek yogurt, 2 cucumbers (shredded), 1/2 lemon, 3 cloves garlic, some olive oil, Dill and salt/pepper. Now time to fire up the rotisserie!

Seasoned the chicken with some Olive oil, blackened seasoning, and some maple jalapeño seasoning. Then stuffed the chicken with 1/2 a lemon and 1/2 an onion. Then fired up the Weber for some indirect rotisserie goodness.

She's been on the grill almost an hour (holding steady right @ 350) so that still gives me plenty of time to throw back a few beverages on this Sunday Funday!

Never posted pictures on here before, so I fully expect them to not show up on the 1st try...

Here she is just a few minutes after going on the rotisserie. Hopefully more pron to follow...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 120
Nice. The rotisserie is my favorite way to cook chicken. I see you have the newer Weber ring also.

Chicken turned out really good. Threw some it on a grilled pita, added some lettuce, tomato, tzakaki sauce & feta and proceeded to devour it. Can't wait to fire up the rotisserie again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 81
For some reason I can't seem to add more than 1 picture... But here's the final product.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 79
Back