Meadow Creek Ordered!

That's for the female BBQ assistant........might get some Tongs too :mrgreen:

Don't forget extra plates and silverware. Amazing how many new friends you meet when you fire one of those babies up!

I have Meadow Creek on my list of smokers I'm looking at - anything in particular push you towards it after seeing her in person?

That is a great list. Fire management tools, etc.

Rdstoll: one guy had a Lang patio 36 and the meadow creek TS120p. The best part was he wasn't cooking yet so I got to play with them. The lang is very nice. Certainly the 36 seemed very small. Which made getting the larger size a no brainer.

After that, the meadow creek is just built heavier. The guy that owned both of them (he was competing) said he liked the meadow a bit more. I liked the fit/finish.

That said - the cook will make the diffence between the two. I really like the langs.

The final part was I found someone that provided very good pricing and I was able to get around the shipping costs. Just did not want to pay $500 for shipping, I rather more cooker.

I've bought into he reverse flow concept all the way. Radiant heat makes a lot of sense. My shop has it in the floor. Same concept.

Great suggestions everyone

Congrats on the Meadow Creek! I'm sure you'll enjoy that pit for a long time to come.

You go Boy!

I am impressed ...from a gasser to a stick burner

Nice looking cooker.

Back