THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That sucks. You need to post a memorial thread so all of us that didn't see it when you first built it can see it. I'm still wondering about a "wood" smoker.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152554

In a nut shell...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is the damage. Once I remove the outside corner on the edges I will be able to get a better feel for it but I think I can salvage a good portion of it. It is not dead, just in a coma.

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 261
  • photo (19).jpg
    photo (19).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 261
It doesn't appear to be anywhere near as bad as I had imagined. You made that thing sturdy!

When I was building it, I thought "This is way overkill" but I am glad I did it that way now! I way over framed it but that is what may have saved me. I am going to dig into this weekend hopefully.:grin:

Any Updates Matey?

I have the sides all sealed up pretty well now. I just have to do the door and the roof. I am probably about 1/3 of the way there. I have some improvements I plan on doing as well. I will get it up soon! I am planing a new one as well that is more permanent for the back yard. Hopefully, I will have time to get to them soon! :grin:

Back