• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Back at ya there Phu!

Smoking off some Canadian bacon, a couple of cured butts, and just maybe some ribs.

Pork chops pan fryed, with reduction of red wine, vinegar, honey

Cold smoking this w/end.....

12 Home Cured Bacon Steaks getting some sweet oak love right now. (and Saturday).
Tomatoes, Garlic, Onions and Jalapenoes on Saturday.
Cheddar, Maozzarella and Cambozola on Sunday.

Making another Doner Kebab on Saturday to be grilled on Sunday :)

Nothing on the 22.5 WSM smoker this weekend, but doing a cook instead.

Cooking a Jambalaya (twenty head count) in the ten gallon Cast Iron pot for 2 PM tomorrow afternoon (piece a cake with the right equipment). As usual, I will cook more than required so we can vacuum pack portions for the freezer (we are out). There nothing better than tearing open a pack when the weather is bad, or in a hurry for some great Jambalaya. That ten gallon cast iron pot produces such great food (and it's so easy).

Well for farks sake, I think Sunday it's gonna be time for some ribs. ♫♪I WANT MY BABY BACK♪♫

Going with some ribs and my first fatty tomorrow might Try my hand at some smoked Mac and cheese as well. One nice thing about being new is there is so much to learn and try. Now if I can only get a line on some pork bellies might be doing some bacon as well

why? I've seen what you cook...you're better off at home :wink:

Thanks Bro!
Padawan's Brother wanted me to tag along (don't have to pay because it's a treat from his work)...saw that the restaurant have a BGE though,maybe I'll bring my tong and some woodchips with me.:thumb:

Thanks Bro!
Padawan's Brother wanted me to tag along (don't have to pay because it's a treat from his work)...saw that the restaurant have a BGE though,maybe I'll bring my tong and some woodchips with me.:thumb:

can't complain about a free night out, and if there is a BGE, that's even better.
enjoy!

Well the Jambalaya is history..... From the happy faces that drove away, it was a success. This was the early cooking stages.... Sure smelled good....

154889_3792081620803_1942841681_n.jpg

856638_3792173463099_2076182493_o.jpg

This is how it was done..... Three hours start to finish.... lot's of fun

559786_3792173463099_2076182493_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back