My Little Devils.

V-wiz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Trinidad Scorpion on the lower left, Serrano in the middle and the sweet Bell Peppers on the right. Ive got a few Scorpions on the plant, however are still green. Im growing those little devils but i have no idea how im going to eat them. :tape:

1zgahzk.jpg

Any chance of cross pollination resulting in a milder hybrid with the plants that close? The thought just sprang to my mind. I know very little about the subject.

Any chance of cross pollination resulting in a milder hybrid with the plants that close? The thought just sprang to my mind. I know very little about the subject.

You and me both, i have no idea, however ive planted them as whole plants, not seeds so i don't think that would be an issue?.

I would think it possible that the pepper produced could be a hybrid with different characteristics than the mother plant. We need someone who actually knows something. :mrgreen:

I would think it possible that the pepper produced could be a hybrid with different characteristics than the mother plant. We need someone who actually knows something. :mrgreen:

Just talked to my co-worker who also grows lots of peppers and says he doesn't think its possible.

Any resulting cross pollination should show up in the second generation. As long as you are not saving the seeds there should be no issues.

Back