STOK Grill System

BobBrisket

Reaction score
http://www.stokgrills.com/grills/tower.php

I saw one of these at HD last night as I did my 2nd charcoal run. $99 bucks. It has an ash catcher system similar to the OTG. Not a very big pizza stone on it, but interesting. Not too bad for the price, but way better if they get marked down even more.
Colors are a little out there.
Anybody got one?

I got some ideas about that CI grate...............can you say Weber mod. Looks like it might fit.

Bob

Saw my 1st one today at H-D when i picked up charcoal. Interesting looking but not sure its worth the price.Looks like they took a Weber and covered the legs.

I'd almost purchase it just for the CI grate. Then just put my old Weber grate in it and flip it at a garage sale to try and get some of my money back. The grate is pretty slick.

That would be a good idea to get the CI grate and pizza stone insert. Then throw a cheap grate and sell it.

Heck, even if I could only get 20-30 bucks back, the CI grate alone would be worth that much at least. I hope I don't start some kind of trend here. All of a sudden new members will be joining and asking, "I bought this grill at a garage sale, but the original grate is not in it. WTF?" LOL!!

Bob

I can already see at the STOK forum (if there was one) all the guys getting them of CL with the stock weber grates in them like WTF? :-D

I can already see at the STOK forum (if there was one) all the guys getting them of CL with the stock weber grates in them like WTF? :-D

Or buy one, bring it home, swap out the grate and return it :shock::shock:

I think i might have to give it a close inspection tommorrow on my charcoal run. Can always tell my wife i saved enough on charcoal to pay for it :becky:

I think i might have to give it a close inspection tommorrow on my charcoal run. Can always tell my wife i saved enough on charcoal to pay for it :becky:

You think you could try the grate out on a Weber to see what the fit is like? I mean, the Webers are right there too. What harm could there be in that, right?:heh:

You think you could try the grate out on a Weber to see what the fit is like? I mean, the Webers are right there too. What harm could there be in that, right?:heh:

Can do, but it will be Tuesday before i report back. Leaving for the lake in the morning after charcoal run.

I guess I'm just going to hafta make another coal run and inspect those grates myself. Unless someone on here beats me to it! Have a good one on the lake.

Bob

I guess I'm just going to hafta make another coal run and inspect those grates myself. Unless someone on here beats me to it! Have a good one on the lake.

Bob

Thanks. It's very hard not to have a good one on the lake,even if the fish are not biting.

Saw my 1st one today at H-D when i picked up charcoal. Interesting looking but not sure its worth the price.Looks like they took a Weber and covered the legs.

There's a lot more to it than just the pic. Interchangeable center is intriguing to me. It may be quite versatile.

Back