Queensboro Tee-Shirts

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

If you have used Queensboro for your comp shirts, I would greatly appreciate it if you could pm me.

I need input for an article in Smoke Signals.

Thanks,

Eric

Had a order of T-shirts , Hats , Aprons . All in at the same time .. All shipped as seperate orders . Cost me a fortune . Stay Away !!!!!

Never had an issue with either customer service or quality. Will be ordering again for sure.

I ordered some embroidered collared shirts a while ago, looked / felt / washed like tissue paper. I think tissue would have lasted longer.

THeir polo shirts shrink and fade like MAD too.... even the "premium" ones.

Garbage.

As an upside, if you're still under the illusion that billowing sleeves like these are still in then you'll LOVE their long sleeve T-Shirts.

il_170x135.184935196.jpg

I've had a completely different experience with them. I have t-shirts, hats, aprons, and collared shirts, all embroidered. 2 orders, both done timely. Good quality embroidery. I checked CAREFUL of the content of the shirts before I purchased to make sure they wouldn't shrink. They didn't.

We're not pretty, but pics are below:

P1020131.jpg

P1020108-Copy.jpg

MBN cookoff, all 10's in appearance (our cleanliness). If the lettering/embroidery looks off or *funny*, it's actually an exact replica of the lettering
from our sign:

DSC00361.jpg

Last edited:
MBN cookoff, all 10's in appearance (our cleanliness).

I'm an MBN Judge. We're trained to give 10's on appearance unless something is pretty significantly off. We handle judging in T shirts and sweaty baseball caps and get 10s every year.

That said those look alright but how many washes you have in them at the time of that photo being taken? BE careful. I bought about 200 articles of clothing from them a few years ago (Short sleeve T, Long Sleve T, Polos) and nothing was of the level of quality I expected. The polos felt cheap from the get-go and faded/shrunk and the collars curled/bunched within 5-10 washes.

Queensboro buys low bid bulk rate shirts by the container for their house brands. The manufacturer can change every bid cycle so the shirts you got this time may suck or be fine and the next time you order the opposite may be true.

I'm an MBN Judge. We're trained to give 10's on appearance unless something is pretty significantly off. We handle judging in T shirts and sweaty baseball caps and get 10s every year.

That said those look alright but how many washes you have in them at the time of that photo being taken? BE careful. I bought about 200 articles of clothing from them a few years ago (Short sleeve T, Long Sleve T, Polos) and nothing was of the level of quality I expected. The polos felt cheap from the get-go and faded/shrunk and the collars curled/bunched within 5-10 washes.

I'm also an MBN judge, since 2005 (MIM at the time); I'm aware...

Time of photo, just 1 or 2 washes. Only wear them for comps, and we only compete in 2-3 a year. They've since been washed another 2 times... They're fine. I didnt buy their cheapest though. Dont know if that matters (reading above). We didnt get 100% cotton; they tend to shrink. Also black and cotton; not a great idea. Doesn't tend to hold color well over time (tendencies).

Our experience is difference. That's all. I've not purchased nearly the amount from them that you have.

Back