American Royal on Food Network

Watching this, I can actually feel the tension of the wood chicks as the compete.

Don't know - but the TV's advertising "expeerience the world's best oral sex. 1-212-970-WOW"

Got to love basic cable in Manhattan!

Wood Twins are JimTabb's daughters, they're from North Carolina and now live in Virgina. Tabbs been running BBQ competitions for years and competed even longer.
Bobby Flay was not there, he had a film crew there, was supposed to do a demo on stage with Chris Lilly and DrBBQ, never showed.

I thought they were "wood chicks".

??

jminion said:
Wood Twins are JimTabb's daughters, they're from North Carolina and now live in Virgina. Tabbs been running BBQ competitions for years and competed even longer.
Bobby Flay was not there, he had a film crew there, was supposed to do a demo on stage with Chris Lilly and DrBBQ, never showed.

Yeah - I noticed Flay never was in KC in the show, had theories why, but I'll keep them to myself.

Lots of airtime there on the Wood Twins. Seems like they never broke a sweat or had bad makeup. Amazing.

I also noted the amount of effort there seemed to be for just the right lettuce leaves.

What ever happened to the shows that Phil, Rob, and DFLittle were interviewed for?

parrothead said:
What ever happened to the shows that Phil, Rob, and DFLittle were interviewed for?

Probably show that in 2008. The show was "American Festivals".

BBQchef33 said:
parrothead said:

Probably show that in 2008. The show was "American Festivals".

Arlie's website says that it will be shown sometimes this winter. Who knows?

Back