Abelman's Sriracha wings and Romaine ala Ross Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Also made some smoked Springbok steaks,Boerewors,Slavinken and Mesa smoked potatoe salad.
Brethren....I ate well!
Sriracha and Romaine are keepers for sure!!!

It was a good weekend,this morning I had a meeting with some Dutch Bretheren in Rotterdam,Jeroen (Dutch Grand Poobah and member here) and Mike (both of them are pro cooks) were giving a sort of lecture how things are going at a cooking competition (European rules),we're trying to get a Dutch BBQ team off the ground.

Phinally I met Noskos!:-D
Cool guy,goes for the rest too ofcourse...JCasteel (JCastelli=Belgian) drove over from Belgium with another forum member.
We had a nice breakfast,later I realized I ATE with my Dutch Brethren,....that was nice!

After that I went to The Hague (which is nearby Rotterdam) to attend one of my best buddies' art exhibition,he was invited by the American Woman's Club.
It wasn't exactly what I expected but the atmosphere was real nice,I walked away with a half bottle of red wine and some homemade chili so.....:biggrin:

BTW....first time I made use of a SS woven basket thingy where I smoked the taters in,I scored that about a half year ago when I was gathering some materials for the drums in the dumpster where I work.
When I took it home I didn't know what to do with it but now I found a purpose!:biggrin:
Nice thing,very handy for smaller food that might fall through the grill.

Sounds like you had a great time.

Sriracha and chicken wings is like bread and butter you can't have one with out the other.

I thought I would be getting replies like:is Phubar sick or something,he didn't post no pron!?
I guess Superbowl is still going on?:-D

Thanks Richie,when I tasted the wings it made me think of the chili sauce but a bit different because of the marmelade.

IMG_0002-18.jpg

IMG_0005-19.jpg

IMG_0001-17.jpg

IMG_0002-20.jpg

IMG_0004-17.jpg

IMG_0008-15.jpg

IMG_0007-17.jpg

IMG_0009-9.jpg

IMG_0013-8.jpg

IMG_0012-8.jpg

Great looking meal you have there. That there Rooster sauce is some good stuff!

I love those Sriracha wings. The whole plate for that matter. Very nice!

So when does my care package arrive? There must be some dark hole in the cosmic time continuim that creates a vacumm that just sucks the food you send me into the outer limits of the atmosphere, only to return to earth in the form of gaseous fumes or something...

Phery nice pron!!! I like the idea of the smoked tator salad!!

Wow Phubar, Great looking feast!!
I heard there was a meeting going on... Can you put names with the faces so I will know who I'm talking to? :biggrin:

I've got to try Pete and Ross' recipes... they sound wonderful.

Thanks Phu!

Nice groceries, lil bro! I will get your package off tomorrow; I have been swamped lately!

@RTB:Thanks bro'!

@BLKJeep:It's a winner!
The first two times I made it with boiled taters,this was much better!

@Ross:Thank youuuuuu!!!

@Jeaniusz:Recipes were awesome!:cool:

Orange:Noskos
Green:BramBBQ/AVuurst
Between those 2:Niek
Black:Spiffs
Baby Blue:FrankvW
Across Noskos:(J)Castelli/JCasteel
Across FrankvW:Jeroen/Admin/Grand Poobah of the Duth forum

No thanks Doc.!:wink:

@BBStePh:no hurries Big Brother Man!
Still assembling here....

So when does my care package arrive? There must be some dark hole in the cosmic time continuim that creates a vacumm that just sucks the food you send me into the outer limits of the atmosphere, only to return to earth in the form of gaseous fumes or something...

Hmmmm.....Tuskan Raiders stole it probably...

Phubar,

Hey, just stumbled on this thread looking for some ideas. everything looks amazing!

Would you mind posting recipes for the following (Abelman's Sriracha wings, Romaine ala Ross Pron and the smoked tater salad)?

Tried looking all over the place, with no luck... maybe i am looking in the wrong place? Thanks!

Back