Simply Marvelous BBQ Season All - Baby Backs (PRON)

J

jagardn

Here is my Pre-Pron as promised to Steph, thanks for the sample. I'll be throwing them on my Primo this afternoon with some Hickory and Oak. I'm also going to use the Season All on some Tater Wedges.

img_0405_Simple_Marvelous_BBQ_Seasonal_Baby_Backs.jpg

img_0406_Simple_Marvelous_BBQ_Seasonal_Baby_Backs_Closeup.jpg

Got mine yesterday...THAT was my exact plan!
Yours is lookin' mighty fine thus far.

Nice looking ribs there Jeff. Basil looks good. We just got a couple of hard frosts so our basil is toast. I froze a bunch for use throughout the winter. Can't wait to see more pics later.

got mine friday. cooked up some mighty fine leg quarters yesterday. love it!!:eusa_clap
forgot the pron!!!!

Nice looking ribs there Jeff. Basil looks good. We just got a couple of hard frosts so our basil is toast. I froze a bunch for use throughout the winter. Can't wait to see more pics later.

Our Basil grows all year here in the Sunshine State.:biggrin:

Here they are at 2 hours @ 250, just put them in foil. I am going to do a 2-1-1, they will be done in an hour and a half.

img_0413_Simple_Marvelous_BBQ_Seasonal_Baby_Backs_2Hours_at_250.jpg

Here is the final after the 2-1-1
img_0433_Simple_Marvelous_BBQ_Seasonal_Baby_Backs_2-1-1_at_250.jpg

Here is the entire dinner made with Simply Marvelous BBQ - Season All
BB's, Broccoli, and Steak Fries.

img_0445_Simple_Marvelous_BBQ_Season_All_Dinner.jpg

The seasoning is surely universal, it was great on everything. I only wish I would have put more on the Ribs and Taters. I was afraid of it being an all purpose seasoning that everything would get overly salty. If you use it for Ribs, put a little more seasoning than in my uncooked pictures in the first post.

Thanks for the sample Steph, I will be using the rest of it in the next few weeks and will be sure to give you props in my PRON posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting me to shame...that's what you're doing....NICE!

Back