Freeze Your Butt Off 2008

pigmaker23

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Freeze Your Butt Off, 2008

Mark your Calenders Bretheren ! I am very happy to announce that there will be a winter contest !! Freeze Your Butt Off, 2008 will be held at The Jiminy Peak Ski Resort in Hancock MA., on Saturday March 1st and Sunday March 2nd.

As its stands now, there will be a peoples choice wings contest on Saturday Evening, there will be live music in the tavern on Saturday Night after the peoples choice! There will be the standard KCBS catagory contest with a fifth catagory to be determined on Sunday.

Entry will be limited to 18 teams, the entry fee will be
$ 135.00 for both events. More details, application and waiver, cooks package, room discount info to follow in a day or two..

It promises to be a lot of fun with lots to do for the whole family.

We're in!!!

Eric
please get me an app right away please. Is there lodging available?
thanks
nancee

There is lodging both on and off the mountian, Go to Jiminypeak.com to check it out. We were there yesterday and it was great ! the outdoor pool and hot tub are both still running and in use ! the skiing wasnt bad either.:p

Eric
please get me an app right away please. Is there lodging available?
thanks
nancee

Used to go up there alot when it was called brodie. Great place especially for the family

different joint Sled

close but not the same place

we were at Snow...what a great weekend!!! id anyone ever needs bus to hang with skiing check out skibears.org. Families and kids welcome also.
I threw one hell of a cocktail party for 50 of my closest friends last night...
thanks for the link, I 'll check it out. Just thought Eric might have cut a deal with them...

Used to go up there alot when it was called brodie. Great place especially for the family

there will be a room discount of some sort, the details have not been worked out with the resort. it should be in the package coming out in the next few days

close but not the same place

we were at Snow...what a great weekend!!! id anyone ever needs bus to hang with skiing check out skibears.org. Families and kids welcome also.
I threw one hell of a cocktail party for 50 of my closest friends last night...
thanks for the link, I 'll check it out. Just thought Eric might have cut a deal with them...

8 Ball and the 'Que sticks is interested too! Sounds fantastic!

Holy cow...just checked the price to stay at the resort, from Fri-Sun 2 adults...Country Suite
DLX Two Room Suite-King Bed-Sofa Bed-Kitchen. Two TV's-Full bath w/separate vanity. Each suite includes a master bedroom with king size bed, living room with a queen sofa sleeper, Cable TV's and VCR, kitchenette.

419.00 ~ Average Daily Rate 838.00 ~ Total Stay* excluding tax
Policies...

Can you say ouch! lol Can anyone recommend somewhere cheaper to stay near by cause unless the discount that we get is more than 50% I'm sleeping in my car...lol, unless someone else wants to join us?? Maybe if we split it...

There are three seperate lodges located at the mountian, which all are different prices, also there are many offsite places including a Red Carpet Inn for $ 59.00 / night that is 10 minutes away..

Holy cow...just checked the price to stay at the resort, from Fri-Sun 2 adults...Country Suite
DLX Two Room Suite-King Bed-Sofa Bed-Kitchen. Two TV's-Full bath w/separate vanity. Each suite includes a master bedroom with king size bed, living room with a queen sofa sleeper, Cable TV's and VCR, kitchenette.

419.00 ~ Average Daily Rate 838.00 ~ Total Stay* excluding tax
Policies...

Can you say ouch! lol Can anyone recommend somewhere cheaper to stay near by cause unless the discount that we get is more than 50% I'm sleeping in my car...lol, unless someone else wants to join us?? Maybe if we split it...

electric blanket... hand and feet warmers... 'juiced' cherries... oh yeah... the propane heater worked really well... this was inside our EZ-UP at the Winter Sizzler last year... outside temp was freezing.

Attachments

• DSC02903.jpg
    DSC02903.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 132
Futon
Heater
Seeping bag..... :)
all I have to say is...:tongue: lol

For all others, thanks and I will take all suggestions into consideration, might even just heat our compound, as we have several people coming with us.

electric blanket... hand and feet warmers... 'juiced' cherries... oh yeah... the propane heater worked really well... this was inside our EZ-UP at the Winter Sizzler last year... outside temp was freezing.

what kind do you guys have? the bistro lamp looking type? or one of the coleman floor style?

Back