Maryland BBQ Bash (Aug 10-11) KCBS

LindaM

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We are holding a CBJ class in BelAir on Aug 10. We can use some help with the class, please contact Ron Loveland, we need your help. Looks like a class of about 50.

We are holding a CBJ class in BelAir on Aug 10. We can use some help with the class, please contact Ron Loveland, we need your help. Looks like a class of about 50.

And how exactly do we contact this Ron person ???

is Linda M, Linda Mullane ? is there a table captain class also ?

Is anyone going to this event??

I got some old friends that may be attending and may need a beer.

:wink:

Doing a charity cookoff at the Phillies stadium this Saturday. We will definitely be at Bel Air next year.

I will be there lookin' but not cookin' with Mrs. Porky and my daughter and grandson.

I am surprised that there are not more Bretheren in attendance? whats up? This is our 1st time is there something wrong or is everyone just to busy this weekend?Stop by and say Hello if you are in the area!

Sal

Now with the comp trailer, VA and MD are options. Next year i'll start including them.

we were 19th over all with no calls. here are the top 5 in each catagory and were we fell.lots of big names and big rigs.We saw a few Bretheren like 3 eyez bbq and Susquehanna Blue smoke. Porkey and slamdunkpro also were walking around,good guys!

chicken
1. Jack's Down home BBQ (from now on I will list as just Jacks)
2. Patapsco Valley smokers
3. Cool Smoke
4. Pork & Deans
5. Woodchicks

we were 13th

pork ribs.

1. Taste-liss cookers
2. Jacks
3. Smokey Bottom Boys
4. Rib n it
5. Orangedale Smokers

we were 31st

pork

1. Orangedale
2. Learn2q
3. Woodchicks
4. Taste-liss cookers
5. Cool Smoke

we finished 32 (thought it was way better then that, oh well)

Brisket

1.The BBQ guru
2. Cool Smoke
3. Hess meats
4. Jacks
5.Just Smokin around

we were 12th (against these names I will take it!!)

over all

1. Jacks
2. Cool smoke
3. Woodchicks
4.Orangedale
5.Taste-liss

Last edited:
Doing a charity cookoff at the Phillies stadium this Saturday. We will definitely be at Bel Air next year.

Hey Jon, It was nice meeting you guys on Saturday at the Garry Maddox event. We had a ball. Congratulations again on your big win!!! If it wasn't us to win it, you were the one we would want to win instead so it was a great day overall for us as well.
Ah,--- Who's going to Bel Air next year??? I guess that'll be a tough decision for ya now, huh?

Donna

So, did Jon win the Phillies cook off? That would be sweet. I hear the winner gets a trip to the World Series.

Good meeting and seeing everyone in Bel Air..... New Holland is up next for the team! (16th overall, 6th in pork at Bel Air)

Back