• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Best Way to Eat Turkey

gtr

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the best way to eat turkey is standing at the counter picking at the carcass. The same goes for chickens, hams and prime rib. Flavor seems to be enhanced with the absence of shoes, Decades of research have led me to this conclusion.

I'm pretty sure the best way to eat turkey is standing at the counter picking at the carcass. The same goes for chickens, hams and prime rib. Flavor seems to be enhanced with the absence of shoes, Decades of research have led me to this conclusion.

You're spot on! I'm pretty sure the flavor/experience is also enhanced by the primal act of eating the meat right off of the carcass.:clap:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr

Exactly! Besides, one must sacrifice to determine that it's fit for serving. :razz:

And highly edjamakated egg heads said that our Neanderthal Kinfolk where stupid.:loco:

• Thanks
That's the best way to get the most delicious parts. We call them sneaky bites.

• Thanks
Nope. I prefer midnight at the refrigerator, with a spoonful of mayo.

• Thanks
While my guys were eating at the table tonight, I was standing at the counter, dipping tidbits of turkey into the hot gravy on the stove, and thoroughly making a pig of myself. It was delicious. :oops:

• Thanks
I think you are all on to something there, Just dipping the freshly roasted meat into the natural drippings as you are carving............Wowser! hard to beat that.

While my guys were eating at the table tonight, I was standing at the counter, dipping tidbits of turkey into the hot gravy on the stove, and thoroughly making a pig of myself. It was delicious. :oops:
I knew you were my kind of woman.

Just me and the dog in the middle of the night at the kitchen counter. He gets what ever I drop and that is fine because I am to tired to bend down at that hour.
Dave

I'm more of a leg in one hand and an Anchorsteam in the other, standing around the fire pit enjoying the cool CA weather.

• Thanks

Couldn't agree with you more Greg. :thumb:

Seems like that's the way I eat most of my meals. :oops: :grin:

• Thanks
Yeah, that's OK for you the cook. It does drive me a little nuts when I'm standing there carving up the bird or the ham and people just can't keep there hands off of it. My dad ate pretty much all of the skin right off the bird while I was carving it. I guess I should take it as a complement.

• Thanks
Back