Fire House BBQ Cook-off, Kings Mountain, NC April 15-16

I will be there with Charlie (Screamin Nite Hog), but I hear that the magic mojo has dried up!!!!!! :doh: :becky: :twisted:

I will be there with Charlie (Screamin Nite Hog), but I hear that the magic mojo has dried up!!!!!! :doh: :becky: :twisted:

Man... no magic mojo..... :tsk:

It's been looking mighty "ify" if I would make it. I got a job down in GA that starts May 2nd and I've been scrambling to get my work apt in Eastern NC packed up for the move. I'm loading as much stuff in the pickup and on the comp trailer as I can. Unloading everything that isn't going to the contest in Salisbury, NC and then buying all my meats on the way to Kings Mountain. I'll be beat when I get there. May need some help setting up....

Man... no magic mojo..... :tsk:

It's been looking mighty "ify" if I would make it. I got a job down in GA that starts May 2nd and I've been scrambling to get my work apt in Eastern NC packed up for the move. I'm loading as much stuff in the pickup and on the comp trailer as I can. Unloading everything that isn't going to the contest in Salisbury, NC and then buying all my meats on the way to Kings Mountain. I'll be beat when I get there. May need some help setting up....

Finney, if you need anything from Central Meats - call up Richard and place your order - I'll be delivering orders for KM and last I checked we still have room.

Nelson, I'll call Richard first thing this morning if it's not too late for you to get it before heading towards Kings Mountain.

Finney - Nope, I make my rounds at Central this afternoon, so you're still in time.

Nelson, I have an order in with Richard.
Thanks for the delivery service.

Back