• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Extravaganza of Peppers!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Bluesman![FONT=&quot]

Congrats to Bluesman for a peppery TD win!

audienceAppaluseBampW_zps3c4b22d6.gif

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]噉[/FONT]

As the winner of Brothers BBQ Church "Chili Extravaganza!" THROWDOWN, blues singer to receive ....

1 ) Ultra- rare, cool, evolving, always different, and therefore highly collectible BBQ Brethren THROWDOWN official certificate, there are two different styles! Just send bigabyte an afternoon with your email address , you want to name in certificate ( can be your real name or screen name ) you want to style your dish 's name, you will be 547 working days receive * Do not forget to send your credit card information Biggles final deal !

2 ) The opportunity to pick one category to start on Friday 4/ 18 !
Just give me a PM as soon as a new category and audit your questions.

3) A $ 10 gift certificate from All Things Barbecue, but you want to spend,
and a choice of any bottle of Cattleman's Rub! You can check out Josh 's sales and operating business page HERE, then you can go directly to All Things BBQ to explore all the great things he had available. When you make your choice rub, PM me your shipping details and your email address, we will help speed up your prize party.

Bluesman

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]View the Voting Thread[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
Congrats to bluesman on the win and to the rest of the 300 clu... errr sorry wrong thread. :becky:

Congrats Canned Spam, awesome plate of peppers. :clap2:

errr... you know what I mean.

Back