• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Resolution broken! (CL score)

charrederhead

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
In that NY's Resolution thread, I said the herd would be thinned this year. Still plenty of time for that...meanwhile, here's the newest addition:

2012 26.75 OTG (AU)

The original owner bought it last year specifically to make an Easter dinner. (I like to think it he bought specifically so that I could afford one, but I could be wrong about that). He used it one more time.

It was listed on CL after Christmas for $150/BO. $100 offer was accepted. I had to wait an entire week for them to return from the west coast before I could get it- felt like 7 days. :heh:

My name is charrederhead, and I'm addicted to Weber CL scores. :sick:

Y'all can find them all the time up nawth like that.

You'll never find something like that below the Mason-Dixon!!

You lucky FARKER and good score!

My wife thought she didn't like me on the for sale section of Craigslist. So I showed her the personals section. Green light 24/7 on the for sale section.
Nice cooker.

Very nice! I'm guessing his Easter dinner wasn't very good otherwise he would continue to own this :doh:

My wife doesn't like my browsing CL because of things like this, but I find it's best to just keep them in the shed until the weather warms up then act like I've had it a couple of seasons and just haven't been using it.

Back