• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Simple dinner on the griddle. (pics)

Smoke on Badger Mountain

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Last night I was not feeling like a big cook after all of the big meal prep for the family over the weekend. But I did have all of the fresh pulled pork from Sunday nights cook. And a few other things lying around the kitchen. Grabbed some stuff that looked good and headed out to the griddle. Ended up crisping up some tortillas, heated up some PP and black beans. Spread some Kinder's roasted garlic BBQ sauce on the tortillas added the pork and beans. Covered with Jack and cheddar cheese. To create a tostada sort of thing. Also made just a plain quesadilla for the little one. It all turned out really well.

The roasted garlic bbq sauce was just the ticket to this cook.

qu1.jpg

qu2.jpg

qu3.jpg

qu4.jpg

qu5.jpg

qu6.jpg

qu7.jpg

qu8.jpg

qu9.jpg

qu10.jpg

Sorry for so many photos on such a small cook.

Thanks for looking.

Looks excellent Josh!
I'm a garlic fanatic, bet that Q sauce is some tasty stuff. Will look for it here. Thanks for the post!

Looks excellent Josh!
I'm a garlic fanatic, bet that Q sauce is some tasty stuff. Will look for it here. Thanks for the post!

Thanks Jeanie, Kinder's is a great little company from the bay area east of San Francisco. I say little, but these days they are even at Costco stores out here. Used to be the only way to get their sauce was to wait in the lunch rush and order some food. I would try any of their flavors if you can get your hands on on any out there.

Thanks Jeanie, Kinder's is a great little company from the bay area east of San Francisco. I say little, but these days they are even at Costco stores out here. Used to be the only way to get their sauce was to wait in the lunch rush and order some food. I would try any of their flavors if you can get your hands on on any out there.

Thanks for the info Josh!

Well beer with this dinner seems to be a common reply to this post. No beer on hand last night but some lime aid with a shot of silver was a pretty good addition to the meal

Lookin' good. Good inspiration....I'm thinking warm up some PP tonight, put it over corn chips, hit it with some cheese

Back