Ronelle's Pron-filled Fatty Tutorial...

I have not had a fatty in over a year, hmmmn! Sorry, Rich our nekkid fatties are better than your stuffed fatty.:tongue:

From the title i expected to see pron of Ronelle in a bathing suit.

Thank goodness i was wrong.

Your Fatty is to say the least......outstanding. :cool:

Oh yeah. Its been a while since I enjoyed a fatty. Definitely gonna do a couple this weekend. :eusa_clap nice write up

I'm a fan of being naked.

The sausage meat here on the island just isn't like the stuff back home. It needs a tremendous amount of seasoning to even get close so I went the bacon weave route. I long for a serious naked fatty. :(

Great info. as a newbe i thought they had to be stuffed. will be doing one this way soon-like tomorrow morning. I am thinking late breakfast-biscuits, eggs, fried puds, and naked fattie.

SmokyWoodturner :icon_smile_tongue:

what time is breakfast

Oh man. I'll be on one of these this weekend like a rat on a Cheeto!

i just did one with some ginger/sage breakfast sausage I made up. Rubbed it with SM sweet & spicy and a little bit of S&P on top of that. I was feeling too lazy to make biscuits so we put 'em on sliced baguette. It got destroyed pretty quick but I saved a couple slices to crumble into some scrambled eggs. :clap2:

Nekkid fatties rock!

I'm making a couple of naked fatties either later today or tomorrow!

Naked fatties rock! :rockon:

^^^ better make some big ones if they're going on that new rig!

wonderful Fatty!

I love this!! I've made it and then split it and poured molasses over it then cooked a bit longer... very very tasty if you use spice sausage.

Your duty has been done, consider me educated in the art of cooking a fatty :)

Hrmph... I'll be honest... I can't "get past" using the JD Hot chubs for fatty smoking.

Perhaps I should widen my view and try the other flavors.

Great original write-up, Ron. I (partially) blame you for my naked fatty addiction...

Hrmph... I'll be honest... I can't "get past" using the JD Hot chubs for fatty smoking.

Perhaps I should widen my view and try the other flavors.

Great original write-up, Ron. I (partially) blame you for my naked fatty addiction...

My work here is done :bow: :becky:

I can understand your addiction to JD Hot. It makes a great fatty! I'm the only one in the house who likes spicy food so our goto fatty is JD Maple.

Been thinking about it... guess I'll try a naked fatty this weekend when I have the beef ribs on...

Back