I need a pig for a pig roast

S

Smoker

Any Long Eyelanders know where I can get a pig for a pig roast?

Never tried yet.
I guess I would start with Majestic Meats and see where it goes from there.
However, this is NY.
W

King Steer Meats 936 North Broadway Massapequa, NY 11758-2306 Phone: (516) 541-6688 ...that's where my cousin gets his, hope that helps.:mrgreen:

Either you secretly upgraded to the Klose you want or you've dug a huge hole in yourback yard....

Where ya planning on cooking this pig ? (And tell us where and when we should show up to help you not have leftovers !!)

MilitantSquatter said:
Either you secretly upgraded to the Klose you want or you've dug a huge hole in yourback yard....

Where ya planning on cooking this pig ? (And tell us where and when we should show up to help you not have leftovers !!)

I wish I had the Klose.(one day)

It's actually for my sisters party. I usually avoid her parties as her and all her friends have 3 kids each.

Sledneck said:
Compare food market in freeport

or western beef

Steve,

Empty your pm folder. It is full and u can't get anymore private messages.

We now return you to our regular programing.

call me in the morning... i can get it for you from our local guy, or he can hook u up local

BBQchef33 said:
call me in the morning... i can get it for you from our local guy, or he can hook u up local

Uhh! Would that be with the head & feet on or off ??:cool:

Pooh, I don’t think they put those in a cryovac pack. If they did it would look a CSI murder scene.:shock:
Hey, just tryin to watch out for ya, what with your tender stomach and all!!!:twisted:
Ok, you’re not gonna look, right??:rolleyes:

Back