Aprons XL ;)

akoda

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I know this may be a stupid question. I usually just wipe on my sleeves at home ;). I know we have some plus sized gentlemen here, I have never felt so at home ;)

I have never bought an apron, I see 24" wide and that sounds small, I can't find one I can try on. What size do you big boys get. I am 6'8" 330#

I like this one
0081348601056_P255045_180X180.jpg
in a jumbo

I'm 5'5" and weigh a buck thirty two, so I'm no help. :rolleyes:

I'd go to the closest Wal*Mart and try them on.

They may or may not have these in the store, but at least you could get a feeling for size.

http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...l0=e&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=27327984991&wl4=&veh=sem

adoka, I took your request seriously. Sent you a PM for your feedback.

Neener...neener...neener...

I am large as well...6'1" 270....my wife begged me to find a larger apron as I was just ruining clothes...At Rest Depot they have a red and black heavy duty plastic/vinyl apron that is also heat resistant and it is the first apron that actually fits my round shape. I dont tink it is too much wider than others but as they say its all about the cut.

I am serious, I do enjoy the joke though. I have an apron a friend gave me years ago that has a pig on it looking over his shoulder with a sh|t eating grin that says Master Baster, it hilarious but it is not practical. I would prefer one that is not vinyl or rubber because I need it to breath, big guys sweat :)

You could wear the one your friend gave you backwards.
Restaurant supply places usually have aprons. If not, get your wife to make you one. Or I will make you a couple if you need.

If someone in your family can sew, you could make a custom sized one from whatever fabric or color you want to.

Dang, you guys are big!

And creepy.... :wacko:

0081348601048_P255045_300X300.jpg

I thought I was bad having been sent a pink Thermapen and having to use a pink case for my iPhone.

But, hey, that outfit might go along.

:crazy:

wallace

I'm 6'-0" and formerly 270 lbs. At that point, my wonderful wife made an apron to fit. She patterned it after my carhart bib overalls. It worked wonderfully, but now it's too big, and worn out.

You could get two regular ones and tie them together side by side!

MacGyver mod.

Back