STL Free Wood to good home!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
My church just cut down a silver maple and had it mechanically split. Needs to be seasoned. Some people smoke with it some dont It is yours for the taking. Address 11223 Schuetz Rd upper lot by the blue dumpster. Just let me know your going to pick some up.

Ash, you are so nice.... I do not need the wood but just stopped by to say how much I appreciate the way you take care of your Brethren and Sisters here.. Very cool. :cool:

Thanks Jeannie actually there widening a couple roads by me and it looks like the tree went thru a TX chainsaw massacre. 20-30 tree down and sliced up on the side of the street. Just dont know what kind they are. Take care!

Yeah........that Ashmont's a pretty cool cat..............:cool:
Do people in STL BBQ, though?:heh::boxing:

Yeah........that Ashmont's a pretty cool cat..............:cool:
Do people in STL BBQ, though?:heh::boxing:

Firstly, Ash is just as cool as everyone thinks. :clap2:

Folks think of STL as a BBQ town, like STL cut ribs, but it ain't. Ash and I tried to bring KCBS comps to STL but we weren't real successful - no idea why.:mad2:

Firstly, Ash is just as cool as everyone thinks. :clap2:

Folks think of STL as a BBQ town, like STL cut ribs, but it ain't. Ash and I tried to bring KCBS comps to STL but we weren't real successful - no idea why.:mad2:
I agree,a lot of folks here think grilling is BBQ'in.And there's not to many BBQ shacks around STL.

Back